• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Premier League 2018-19 v55 God Bless Jose Felix Mourinho Edition

Final > Does Maureen get #SackedByXmas poll:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lolz, LVGenius left on a high let's leave that in the past!

United badly need a coach who actually plays attacking footy. Don't stand a chance catching up with Pool or Citeh in the long run playing pragmatic nonsense.

Emotional Hostage Bless, imo.

Arranging my date with vetbae

She’s from Essex!

What’s in Essex??

Should I bring her to your house??

Mourinho sacked as Manchester United manager.

Chat me up on this.

34539c736146923a-600x400.jpg

@Rebelfett @xtramob @Good Ole Stannis's BBQ
Roll tide on that

Arranging my date with vetbae

She’s from Essex!

What’s in Essex??

Should I bring her to your house??

Last I spoke you still hadn't set a date...get on with it bozo! lel.

Well we have the longest pier in the world so that is rather impressive eh?

No, papers make it up as they go along.

As long as it isn't Simeone or Conte. You'd think Poch will be getting glances from United and Madrid who are both dangling a big transfer kitty his way.
I dont fully understand the hate for Conte. He bought 3 signings in & won a title.

Poch is in no rush. He has a shot at achieving a bigger legacy with Spurs, as they usher in the house that Poch built new stadium era, than at Utd where Fergies domestic success still casts a huge shadow.

If, or when, Poch leaves Spurs i suspect it will be to the La Liga. Real will be in better shape in 3yrs time as well, i imagine.

Long form articles on Poch's time at Newells Old Boys & Espanyol reveal a very strong ethos/commitment to loyalty. He's already very well paid & the uber money super club job will still be on offer in a few years time after his project at Spurs nears its end.

to be fair, this was a proper old school sacking, no press briefing or anything, everything before had been leaked or briefed by Woodward, or Mou, if Castles had the ''scoop''
Mou leaked LVG's sacking as he was walking around Wembley holding the FA Cup aloft

What goes around ...

Last I spoke you still hadn't set a date...get on with it bozo! lel.

Well we have the longest pier in the world so that is rather impressive eh?
She just got back down here on the weekend and had a busy few days so I didn’t wanna ask there and then lol.

Interdasting. Be our tour guide

She just got back down here on the weekend and had a busy few days so I didn’t wanna ask there and then lol.

Interdasting. Be our tour guide

Just don't fall in luff before you've met her....probs too late on that front lel.:D

Do I get a bossman meal afterwards?

Just don't fall in luff before you've met her....probs too late on that front lel.:D

Do I get a bossman meal afterwards?

she's prob the cutest bae out of everyone lol

im in LOVE

makes me forget about the last one

tumblr_oxizw8D9V31ryufxyo1_250.gif

And you get that and my whole collection of protein powders and shakes. #GAINZ

she's prob the cutest bae out of everyone lol

im in LOVE

makes me forget about the last one

tumblr_oxizw8D9V31ryufxyo1_250.gif

And you get that and my whole collection of protein powders and shakes. #GAINZ

nsvksIN.jpg

@Chules From what I understand that Klopp stat you've posted isn't actually correct.

Having said that it's funny and this is the internet so who cares about #facts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back