Premier League 2018-19 v53 : Torreira dah Gawd Edition

Have you watched the Randy Couture video?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The ultimate result is a calcified scar in the lung parenchyma, often in the mid-lower zones, it is the site of the primary lesion and is called a Ghon focus. The primary infection/lesion almost always is accompanied by spread to the lymphatics and presence of caseous calcified lesions in the hilar/mediastinal lymph nodes, together this is referred to as the Ghon complex.

I remembered the dinosaur in tekken lol

fucking lad!

293ffbb281c0f8ba79e24f0bfe9bce83.jpg

@Clear Winner @frenz

@UVee @Rebelfett

someone in the comments said something about the way she says "proud" in this

and i just noticed it like 5 years later lol

it's so fucking cute

dat scottish accent

im melting

best song everrrrr

''dat Scottish accent'' melts you ?

@Chris Partlow yeah Felipe Anderson is looking good. I’m not surprised he’s was absolute class at Lazio

@Mga223 how’d you win over 1k on a $5 bet?

My favorite nhs doc.

Afternoon Mr @P85, how would you like to be addrressed?

My name is Doc Chules, and I'm a medical student at X university, I've been asked by my consultant to have a quick disccusion as to why you're here today. Everything we discuss will be kept entirely confidential between yourself, myself and the medical team. Does that sound fine? Are you okay with talking to me right now? If you're confused at any time, just let me know and I'll do my best to clarify myself. :)

Okay, so what you brings in you in today?

Afternoon Mr @P85, how would you like to be addrressed?

My name is Doc Chules, and I'm a medical student at X university, I've been asked by my consultant to have a quick disccusion as to why you're here today. Everything we discuss will be kept entirely confidential between yourself, myself and the medical team. Does that sound fine? Are you okay with talking to me right now? If you're confused at any time, just let me know and I'll do my best to clarify myself. :)

@P85 I score really good in my communication stuffs now

im proud of myself :D

I talk like that ^^ lmao

@Chris Partlow yeah Felipe Anderson is looking good. I’m not surprised he’s was absolute class at Lazio

@Mga223 how’d you win over 1k on a $5 bet?
Same game Multi
Lebron over 28.5
Lebron over 1.5 3s
Kuzma over 18.5 points
Kuzma over 2.5 3s
Kuzma over 5.5 rebounds
Mcgee over 5.5 rebounds
Mcgee over 5.5 points
Lonzo ball over 5.5 rebounds
Aldridge over 6.5 rebounds
Derozan over 19.5 points
Derozon over 5.5 assists
Mills over 2.5 assists

@Deffid

she sent me this emoji just now in response to a selfie i sent her

"love your selfie....
flat,550x550,075,f.u2.jpg
"
what does it mean?

kind of embarrassing doc, I've developed a curve on my penis, hurts when I stick it in my woman, especially her bum.....what's up with me ?

kind of embarrassing doc, I've developed a curve on my penis, hurts when I stick it in my woman, especially her bum.....what's up with me ?

When did you notice the curve first occurring? Were you doing anything at the time when you first noticed it happening?

Do you have pain when you're at rest? If so, rank the pain from 1 to 10 with 10 being the worst pain you've ever felt.

Are you passing urine properly when you go to the bathroom? Any blood?

Are you passing stools properly? Any blood or mucus?

it's surreal how they train you up haha

they know what they're doing!

always felt lost but it's coming together.

then you go into asking sexual activity questions to screen for STDs lol

systemic review too so fevers, chills etc

When did you notice the curve first occurring? Were you doing anything at the time when you first noticed it happening?

Do you have pain when you're at rest? If so, rank the pain from 1 to 10 with 10 being the worst pain you've ever felt.

Are you passing urine properly when you go to the bathroom? Any blood?

Are you passing stools properly? Any blood or mucus?
not sure when I noticed it doctor, pain is a 7, but I've had pain in the past few months, that rated lower, and gradually reach the current 7

not sure when I noticed it doctor, pain is a 7, but I've had pain in the past few months, that rated lower, and gradually reach the current 7

Did the pain travel anywhere? Like to your lower back or tummy?

Does anything make the pain better or worse? Like changing position?? sitting up??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back