International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

It's not even an Arabic sentence. One year of intensive Arabic studies for barely A1 level.

But hey good making fun of 500 civilian deaths including children, Arabs are not humans right.

كُلّ كَلْب بِيجِي يُومُه

I am so sorry that Nasrallah was assassinated.

Technically I placed into advanced intermediate at the end of the intensive. Not fluent but enough for basic conversations. This was about a decade ago so admittedly I am rusty.

@Koya
"But hey good making fun of 500 civilian deaths including children, Arabs are not humans right."

Even Al Jazeera is not claiming that Israel killed 500 civilians in their targeted killing of the leader....notice the words " several people" not "500"...

This has to go down as one of the swiftests operations in history.

Hezbollah was supposed to rain fire on Israel if they ever got attacked.
Got fucking wrapped up in a few days.
Not a religious man myself, but i'd have little doubt which side god favors in this one.

Let's just hope this kind of settles it.

This has to go down as one of the swiftests operations in history.

Hezbollah was supposed to rain fire on Israel if they ever got attacked.
Got fucking wrapped up in a few days.
Not a religious man myself, but i'd have little doubt which side god favors in this one.

Let's just hope this kind of settles it.

They oughta lock Khamenei and his inner circle in that secured location and retake the country while he is too afraid to use communication devices. When he gets out they all find put they have been deposed

Israel has killed 2 Iranian generals at the Iranian consulate in Damascus, Haniyeh in Tehran, and now Nasrallah in Beirut.

Israel is bold, but I doubt they are THAT bold

He'll never leave hiding now either way. Shitting bricks. Extreme paranoia.

On a sober note,
Let's hope the people of Lebanon make use of this opportunity to rid themselves of Hezbollah.

Back