Media Ailin Perez misses weight, emotional on scale

MMA, the sport where both fighters dehydrate to the very max and then both rehydrate back to fight at a similar weight the next day.

Fighters should fake this more often, it would be a good ambush strategy.
Not a good idea, fighters have made weight and AC has still called their fights off, this was a prime candidate for it.

She has an OF?

<TheWire1>

Brother, she's out there doing close up shots of her spread butthole.

This girl is not like the other WMMA girls that get on OF and charge a crapton for nothing but a lingerie pic.

She don't even charge at all haha.

Brother, she's out there doing close up shots of her spread butthole.

This girl is not like the other WMMA girls that get on OF and charge a crapton for nothing but a lingerie pic.

She don't even charge at all haha.
Can confirm, just googled the leaks and they are tasty. Beaver out from back shots and all, very beautiful tushy.

Go up a weight class, and 9.5lbs to the ass for the post fight celebration.

The new one?
Yes, rogue City, it's just fun as fuck to shoot ppl in the head and watch it explode in gore, you can grab dudes if you get close and throw them so I toss them straight up in the air and shoot the fuck out of them and the blood rains on you, fucking awesome. It's not a AAA game so it's not perfect but if you're looking for just a fun game nothing else this is for you

Some times these women are menstruating and the bloating makes it extra difficult to cut weight.

Maybe?

She only missed by a half a pound, its not a title fight so its not that big of a deal tbf sir.
But yeah, that does fuck with weight cuts from time to time, sometimes the body just shuts down and won't let you cut much more, and sometimes people say that's what's happening just so they don't have to cut anymore lol

Why didn’t she cut her hair? She could’ve easily just got a pair scissors and made weight.
Take off the bra, and panties.. And even less hair would have needed to be cut.

Just unbelievable low IQ. She lost about $3000 for that. Her hair looked like shit anyway.

Then she gets all brave, and yappy at the ceremonial weigh-ins.

I picked her on Tap. But I hope she loses.

Go up a weight class, and 9.5lbs to the ass for the post fight celebration.
Its BW and they got rid of FW, just looks like a badly done weight cut as others have said she doesnt even look drained, probably on her period.

She only missed by a half a pound, its not a title fight so its not that big of a deal tbf sir.
But yeah, that does fuck with weight cuts from time to time, sometimes the body just shuts down and won't let you cut much more, and sometimes people say that's what's happening just so they don't have to cut anymore lol

I apologize if my post came off defensive.

Back