Premier League 2018/19 Thread v93 : Cardiff v Liverpool

Who are you rooting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of mine
giphy.gif

It's still possible. You're just doing what most fans do these days (especially on here) and expecting the worst so you don't get let down. I do the same.

Some people don't like the second half of the film, but I think it's great.

One of mine
giphy.gif

It's still possible. You're just doing what most fans do these days (especially on here) and expecting the worst so you don't get let down. I do the same.

lol Gunny is one of the best characters ever.

I somewhat channel the feel if someone asks me if I'm racist or discriminatory to anyone. I'm like nah, I hate everyone equally.

I somewhat channel the feel if someone asks me if I'm racist or discriminatory to anyone. I'm like nah, I hate everyone equally.
What i learned as 12+ years as a guard that you can take any group of 20 people (does not matter what their religion, sex, nationality, skin colour etc is), that atlest one of them is a cunt (and it does not help if there is a long queue and finacial matters are involved).

What i learned as 12+ years as a guard that you can take any group of 20 people (does not matter what their religion, sex, nationality, skin colour etc is), that atlest one of them is a cunt (and it does not help if there is a long queue and finacial matters are involved).
1 is a true cunt and 3 or 4 others will gravitate toward that cunt and elevate their cuntishness because of pack mentality.

In any group of people there are truly good people and true pieces of shit. Of course we all know this.

@El Che @Deffid not sure i give 5 minute major for this one (that eventually lead to Sharks advancing). Sure Pav got injured but the hit from Eakin was light.

Looked like more of an accident

I did not zee it, uhhhh
Better call would been 2 minutes for Eakin and Statsny (his knee/leg was the reason why Pavelski landed in the way he did).

@El Che @Deffid not sure i give 5 minute major for this one (that eventually lead to Sharks advancing). Sure Pav got injured but the hit from Eakin was light.

Very harsh imo. I didn't see any contact to the head. 2 min. Roughing? Absolutely, but a 5 min major in the yoffs? Not sure bout that chief.

The injury seemed to come from him hitting the ice, unless there's an angle showing a stick or punch to the face then I can't see a major. At worst a 4 min double minor. Eakin didn't even go for him initially he just caught the leftovers from Shatsny's hit which also wasn't a major imo.

Sharks got lucky, I still think Vegas is the slightly better team. It's the yoffs so Sharks will Shark it up soon anyways.

Hmm maybe Chara felt Tavares was a dumbass for leaving the Isles when they have a decent chance of going to Stanley Cup finals?
<{yearp}>
Isles fans feel the same, or so I have heard :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back