Premier League 2018/19 Thread v93 : Cardiff v Liverpool

Who are you rooting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol How many black people in Finland? How many Hispanics? I'd assume even less of my peoples. We don't like the cold.

Drinking knows no race, sex, color or creed.
Most black people who come to Finland live in Greater Helsinki area. 7 200 people from Somalia alone that live in Finland (suppose its not that much).

But what will arsenal win instead?
Dont know but we must take Spurs's fans into consideration, they might cry at some point when they cant even win the FA Cup.

Most black people who come to Finland live in Greater Helsinki area. 7 200 people from Somalia alone that live in Finland (suppose its not that much).
Gotta be a huge culture and climate shock.

Gotta be a huge culture and climate shock.
Suppose but then again Somalia is a warzone (or atlest it was in 90's) so mostly they were happy to being able live in peace.

Suppose but then again Somalia is a warzone (or atlest it was in 90's) so mostly they were happy to being able live in peace.
That's good. Yea, Somalia is pretty rough. Civil Wars and corruption galore, on top of the fact the've been screwed by the international community regarding their coastal waters. Their fishing business has been ruined by the Intl. community and alot of former fisherman with no way to make money turn to piracy. Poor people always suffering from fucked up governments.

my post was a joke too, obviously!
REKT

giphy.gif

That's good. Yea, Somalia is pretty rough. Civil Wars and corruption galore, on top of the fact the've been screwed by the international community regarding their coastal waters. Their fishing business has been ruined by the Intl. community and alot of former fisherman with no way to make money turn to piracy. Poor people always suffering from fucked up governments.

We bottled the Bumliga as well tho, unless Buyern has a meltdown in the last 5 games

<StannisFrown><GOT4><Sansa00>

Legit sad for UnsMarco :(

Come on, mate. You're only 1 point behind. You bottled it to let them catch you, but it's far from over. They've still got RB and Frankfurt too.

Come on, mate. You're only 1 point behind. You bottled it to let them catch you, but it's far from over. They've still got RB and Frankfurt too.
We still got Bremen and Gladbach both away still, as well as the derby Saturday (though Schalke sucks this season), other two games are also harder than Buyerns since they have two absolute can teams in there.

Could argue its best war movie outside of ww2 movies.

One of mine
giphy.gif

We still got Bremen and Gladbach both away still, as well as the derby Saturday (though Schalke sucks this season), other two games are also harder than Buyerns since they have two absolute can teams in there.

It's still possible. You're just doing what most fans do these days (especially on here) and expecting the worst so you don't get let down. I do the same.

fraud not gonna win shit in his career

lmao.
He is not a fraud, it's the clubs fault.

That's what happens when you stay in a one team league, on a club that isn't the one team. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back