• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Prem Thread post season 2017/18 v5: #TEAMSENEGAL v #TEAMNIGERIA

Would you rather live in Senegal or Nigeria?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pool are being linked to a few very expensive players. Fabinho, Keita, Fekir, Allison. Pulisic.

Jeez, i wonder how they'll fund them

Salah_Allah.png

<Y2JSmirk>
Allison<datassdom>

Any legs to the Arnautovic/Utd rumour?

He should be more of a Spurs level target. Utd too embarrassed to spunk away 50m+ on another yt'er they let go.

186229889.jpg

Last edited:
Pool are being linked to a few very expensive players. Fabinho, Keita, Fekir, Allison. Pulisic.

Jeez, i wonder how they'll fund them

Salah_Allah.png

<Y2JSmirk>

inshallah salah va a madrid por 180m

fabinho/keita are done deals, no? fekir seems likely from reading the press clippings, player seems keen (who wouldnt be if youre an attacking player for that system). be interesting to see what happens with pulisic.

Hardest working people in Britain.
im gonna go to the further bossmans today where i get more bang for my buck

nearby bossman has lost my custom after he did mans dirty by not giving me my wings

Any legs to the Arnautovic/Utd rumour?

He should be more of a Spurs level target. Utd too embarrassed to sunk away 50m+ on another yt'er they let go.

not too sure.
darmian to juve for 12m euro just about done
sounds like fellainin is on the way out
fred is basically a done deal, uniteds club photographer followed him on twitter or IG (cant remember). he only does that when its been confirmed to him to set up a photo session for the club

"We see people want to be part of this special project" - Poch

Wonder who the new signings are

roy1.png

Paella is shit in London, he's making most of his stay in Barcelona.

All the best restaurants are up north. Bossmans selling all you muggy southerners chicken feet.

Ask Kads
<{monica}>

Hi guys. Had a rough couple of days but I hope to be back to "normal" tomorrow.
Will be playing tennis tomorrow and on sunday, watch Pressbless again
@WEO

Get me a picture ffs

@Mga223 @Tobago Jones @El Che Probably already mentioned but bah gawd JR Smiff strikes again! Just a friendly reminder that Lebron TRADED for him! You get what you deserve when you do that LOL. Bozo4lyfe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back