• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Prem Thread post season 2017/18 v5: #TEAMSENEGAL v #TEAMNIGERIA

Would you rather live in Senegal or Nigeria?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tules Even though you post an annoying amount of pictures/GIFs of the lead singer of CHVRCHES, I actually have enjoyed their music since I found out about them four or five years ago or so. Ive seen them live a few times, and enjoyed them everytime. I've been able to listen to the new album multiple times over and I really enjoy it, for me the best stretch is 'Never Say Die', 'Miracle', and 'Graves'. 'Graves' is my favorite track on the album.

8/10.

... Wenger IN?!?

:eek:

Ol' Uncle 'Arry will step up

harryRedknappCar_2_2704028k.jpg

@Tules Even though you post an annoying amount of pictures/GIFs of the lead singer of CHVRCHES, I actually have enjoyed their music since I found out about them four or five years ago or so. Ive seen them live a few times, and enjoyed them everytime. I've been able to listen to the new album multiple times over and I really enjoy it, for me the best stretch is 'Never Say Die', 'Miracle', and 'Graves'. 'Graves' is my favorite track on the album.

8/10.

lauren-mayberry-chvrches.jpg

<Moyes5><Moyes5><Moyes5>

I fucking love CHVRCHES!! I got really into them 2 years ago thanks to Uvee, first heard them in 2014 on fifa.

My favourite song from the album is probably Graffiti or Forever. Graves is definitely a top top top song too.

Heaven/Hell is amazing too, the Drive soundtrack vibes are STRONG on it.

I won tickets to a contest only show for the release of the new album, it was amazingggg:

Wait for the drop:

And there can never be annoying amount of Baeberry pictures/gifs

She waved at me!

When she was a baby:

Great thread, excellent OP, but needs more African chunes

For Nigeria

For Senegal

Would never happen but it's hilarious even thinking about it :D
George Graham, former arsenal manager, managed Tottenham

it's possible tbh

"The link now with Madrid is normal and I take it with all normality. I’m committed to Spurs and still have a long contract with them I just signed," he said.

"I’m happy where I am, and to be here talking about this book."

He added: "We’re a great group of people. The technical staff, the board and the players we all believe in this project.

"We want to make the new stadium a reference in football. And we see people want to be part of this special project.

"I am very happy to be at Tottenham. Let’s enjoy this moment now and in the future see what happens."

"I take it naturally, it does not affect me at all, I am involved in a spectacular project where the motivation is tremendous. I renewed my contract recently for another five years, I am happy and I am happy that people at Tottenham are happy with me.

"Now I’m ready to go for lunch. Not to take over Real Madrid. I’m excited to go back to London. The project is exciting. I’m here now and the most important thing is the book."

@FadeLess Sporting turned off their fax machines to avoid receiving terminations from the players! LMAO!

edit: Rui Patricio has already terminated his, confirmed by de Carvalho.

fat cunt!
Paella is shit in London, he's making most of his stay in Barcelona.

All the best restaurants are up north. Bossmans selling all you muggy southerners chicken feet.

Ask Kads

Paella is shit in London, he's making most of his stay in Barcelona.

All the best restaurants are up north. Bossmans selling all you muggy southerners chicken feet.

Ask Kads

Chicken feet are a must at the dim sum place.

Pool are being linked to a few very expensive players. Fabinho, Keita, Fekir, Allison. Pulisic.

Jeez, i wonder how they'll fund them

Salah_Allah.png

<Y2JSmirk>

Pool are being linked to a few very expensive players. Fabinho, Keita, Fekir, Allison. Pulisic.

Jeez, i wonder how they'll fund them

Salah_Allah.png

<Y2JSmirk>

where's the coutinho money?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back