Votes: 2 7.7%
  • 115 Charges

Votes: 21 80.8%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m waiting for the Arsenal authentic home shirt of this year to drop in price lol, I can’t spend 220 on two shirts can I? 🤣🤣

Which of the 3 you getting? From the leaks I like your third too but it would’ve been better with the normal emblem imo

I'm definitely getting the away top and I'll see what the others are like in the flesh when they come out. Getting a HEAT.RDY away top for sure tho.

Gang business :cool:

I'm definitely getting the away top and I'll see what the others are like in the flesh when they come out. Getting a HEAT.RDY away top for sure tho.

Different gravy bruv, my Arsenal third shirt is my favourite footy shirt. Feels like a pyjama top, they’re that comfy! You deserve it after all the Ashley years.

Which of the 3 you getting? From the leaks I like your third too but it would’ve been better with the normal emblem imo

What's the deal with the colours? Red/Blue you rocking a Bayern kit then :eek: 🐻 Like me details though like going with a old logo(little vintage twist) and keeping it simple, classic with the designs. I liked the dark blue away shirts of this season tbf

Last edited:
Looms for City

lebronjames-lebron.gif

What's the deal with the colours? Red/Blue you rocking a Bayern kit then :eek: 🐻 Like me details though like going with a old logo(little vintage twist) and keeping it simple, classic with the designs. I liked the dark blue away shirts of this season tbf

It's a throwback to this shirt bud:

3840.webp

There is a bit more history to those colours too and it comes from way back in the day when Newcastle had two teams: Newcastle West End and Newcastle East End. Those were the colours used by those teams (one was red and blue and the other was red), and they merged those two teams to become Newcastle United.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back