Votes: 2 7.7%
  • 115 Charges

Votes: 21 80.8%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Shamrockftw thoughts on slot? What happens this summer? Hope you’ve been good bruv
I was hoping for Amorim so slott caught me off guard. i expect next season to be a transitional season so expectations are low from me, should be an exciting summer neveretheless!

I'm all good mate, hope your well and you get to celebrate winning the league in the coming weeks!

@Deffid @BroRogan
Hoeneß tells Kicker he stands by his opinion and criticism of Thomas Tuchel. Hoeneß reiterated that Tuchel would rather demand new players when things don't go well than improve his own. He also says he will not remain silent and that he was "determined to make my opinion clear"

@Deffid @BroRogan
Hoeneß tells Kicker he stands by his opinion and criticism of Thomas Tuchel. Hoeneß reiterated that Tuchel would rather demand new players when things don't go well than improve his own. He also says he will not remain silent and that he was "determined to make my opinion clear"

I mean he has a point there. The signings they made in January were completely useless and I don't get it why Tuchel ain't playing some of the youngsters more. Especially Tel. Of course always funny and entertaining when some trouble and confusion at Bayern :p @xtramob see you Saturday! ;)

Like the WhoScored guys but some questionable choices imo this week - no player from either side of our game 😵‍💫🤔

Need a spurs win so their game with city is important 😂

I don't really care or couldn't care less. Chelsea season is done since the FA Cup semi. Whatever. City better drop points which I don't really see tbf and Arsenal winning the remaining games. Otherwise I turned heel on @Carl Drogo for nothing which would be kinda odd.

That being said

eddie-hearn-go-on-then.gif

P.S. Make sure you on board for the VfB - Bayern game on Sat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonSable
Back