Prem Thread 2019 V14: Rejoice! The Return of Permanent Kernt Football Club

Who was the best player in the history of PKFC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ter Stegen

giphy.gif

@Carl Drogo I felt the same about Gordo, but man, his passing and back control are really, really top notch. Roger kills him in the gi, but in Nogi, fuck man, I can't think of anyone besides Pena that can give him a fair run, and we all want to see that third match. ADCC is gonna be dope. I'd love to see my dude Orlando Sanchez fuck up the Ultra Heavy party

My only counter argument is Buchecha. Seemed unbeatable, won everything, big/athletic/fast, "new" jiu jitsu. Roger hardly trains for Metamoris, gets gassed af and holds Buchecha to a draw. Roger gets ready for the rematch with a point to prove and smokes him in a minute.

Hell Craig Jones took Gordo to the brink in EBI, trading extended armbars in extra time, gordo had a slightly different technique with the top leg and got the finish.

Poch must've been a serial killer in a former life

Suarez with the lob ... not so bad for an old man !

Bayern winning 2-0 ... Coutinho 1 goal and 1 assist.

My only counter argument is Buchecha. Seemed unbeatable, won everything, big/athletic/fast, "new" jiu jitsu. Roger hardly trains for Metamoris, gets gassed af and holds Buchecha to a draw. Roger gets ready for the rematch with a point to prove and smokes him in a minute.

Hell Craig Jones took Gordo to the brink in EBI, trading extended armbars in extra time, gordo had a slightly different technique with the top leg and got the finish.
Gordon has beaten the fuck out of Craig two of the three times they've competed against one another. Their ADCC match was a one-sided beating with Gordon swinging the hammer. Gordon actually flew Craig in to train in the gi for a while and apparently it was more even (Craig is supposedly terrifying in the gi, just said it doesn't pay squat)

No one is beating Roger in the gi ever, I just think in No gi it's almost impossible to stop Gordon from getting your legs laced or getting your back

Bayern winning 2-0 ... Coutinho 1 goal and 1 assist.
It's amazing what playing in a farmers league where defenses give you yards and yards of space will do for a player.

Pre-juice weighing close to the same Marcelo smokes him imo
Marcelo smokes anyone but Rafa his weight though

You been out of the game too long to know about Gianni Grippo? He's Marcelo's little blackbelt, I think this tourney is his to lose

I think it's a much closer match than you give credit.
Gordon's juicy protege fights Aly early today, that's gonna be fireworks.

USADA running scared from this one.

Marcelo smokes anyone but Rafa his weight though

You been out of the game too long to know about Gianni Grippo? He's Marcelo's little blackbelt, I think this tourney is his to lose

Grippo is a killer

Lass!
btw Joy Division's Youtube finally stopped posting their "Re-imagined" videos after the comment section became a bloodbath. Thank god, they were horrific.

EDIT
Holy shit nevermind they finally posted another the other day

These are so bad. Oh my god, someone stop them

On the train so can’t watch thank fn god

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back