• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Prem Thread 2019 V14: Rejoice! The Return of Permanent Kernt Football Club

Who was the best player in the history of PKFC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chules

@UVEE’s BESTIE 🇵🇸
@plutonium
Reaction score
rFSBWyG4_400x400.jpg

1500x500

Arsenal - Bones, Concrete, Frenz, fingercuffs, DangDaGawd, Clear Winner, wang xiangzhai, Goonerview , Gunners, Mga223, LilMountain, Kadafi, Good Ole Stannis, RockNRoll98
Aston Villa - JonKunDo & Mongol.
Brighton - Got no fans
Bournemouth - Got no fans
Burnley - Got no fans
Chelsea - looktwice, kaybee
Crystal Palace - Unblemishedcontainer
Everton - Got No Fans.
Leicester - Old Bob
Liverpool - Sebbe, ShamrockFTW, GracieMMABarra, Shamrocker, Zimo, Riberaria377, Byron, Spoken, Rebelfett, Fadeless
Manchester City - Fijeeto, Father EOW
Manchester United- Nowhere Fast, LEWIS540, Jimmy McGill, Sexy, El Che, UVee, Dr J, Chris Partlow , RR, danny23, East Stand Dabber, Revolver
Newcastle - Bubzeh
Norwich - Kirku.
So'ton - Got No Fans.
Tottenham Bottlespur- Carl Drogo , blockeybloke, fetalpuzishun, clumseygenius, bolochung, hoonosewot88, Alpha Omega Man, Chules
Watford - Got No Fans.
West Ham - Syd, Tobago Jones.

Football League:
Cardiff City - WEO
Fulham - Ens189]
Mansfield Town - Blokeybloke
Sundercan - Cardona, UltraMagnus

Scottish [Football:
Celtic - Shamrocker, Clumseygenius, Zimo
Rangers - Alpha Omega Man

MLS:
NYCFC - CryptKeeper
Portland Timbers - Xtramob

Rest of Europe:
Real Madrid - Rawex , DS7, Kadafi
Barcelona - fbed2332, Da Speeit, El Che
Atletico Madrid - Lustercross, Edwin, Illicint
Napoli - Fadeless
Buyern - Xtramob & CubicleGangster
Borussia Goatmund (Reus bless) = Deffs, Sebbe
Fiorentina - Kaybee
1. FC Kaiserslautern - Wallybear
Lyon - kerozene74
FC Porto - Fadeless
Benfica - DS7
PSG - Kooshin Diini

EFfBd3wXkAAIrak.jpg

EFU6_avU4AE9zUi.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Choons:

Agree.

Sanchez had to go. He was a cancer. Lukaku for all his faults read the room & demanded leaving this mess behind in his rearview mirror. I can't fault him for that.

Ole being unable to persuade him into staying a bit longer is a red flag. Considering Pogba actually has the talent level RL thinks he has and wants to leave.

Got sucked back into the fan channels a week or 2 back, and Howson suggested we should have gotten someone like Mandzukic in just for the extra body. Even said bringing back Welbeck, Hernandez or Zlatan would be better than nothing.

I've been vocal about how I hate those type of transfers, but after some thought his argument was quite convincing. Probably would have served us better than a big money panic buy like Icardi or Dybala and would certainly be better than nothing.

Again the fact we got to the start of the season in that position was total incompetence

Took our worst squad in 30 years, got rid of 7, whilst another 3 (at least) needed taken behind the shed with a shot gun......and replaced them with 2 kids and a half decent CB (who have all had decent starts, to be fair).

I've been vocal about how I hate those type of transfers, but after some thought his argument was quite convincing. Probably would have served us better than a big money panic buy like Icardi or Dybala and would certainly be better than nothing.

Again the fact we got to the start of the season in that position was total incompetence.
Was a bit surprised at your revulsion of Rakitic, tbh.

Still, i don't think even the sternest of Utd critics(moi incl) thought Utd's summer would be as incompetent as it was.

.....and replaced them with 2 kids and a half decent CB (who have all had decent starts, to be fair).
Yeah. Criticism is warranted but there's an argument your new signings have been the most productive of the whole summer transfer window so far, tbf.

Was a bit surprised at your revulsion of Rakitic, tbh.

Still, i don't think even the sternest of Utd critics(moi incl) thought Utd's summer would be as incompetent as it was.

Revulsion is a bit harsh!

Obviously if it was him or no one I'd have taken him, but paying 50m and 200k p/w for the next 5 years, for a guy already on the decline boils my piss, ie Matic, Schweinsteiger, Zlatan, Sanchez. Should be the kind of player you can pick up pretty cheap and short term, but it never seems to be an option.

United were actually the highest spenders in the league in the summer, as crazy as that seems. 150m doesn't go along qay these days.

Oobameyang is going to get mugged off

My Captain

Revulsion is a bit harsh!

Obviously if it was him or no one I'd have taken him, but paying 50m and 200k p/w for the next 5 years, for a guy already on the decline boils my piss, ie Matic, Schweinsteiger, Zlatan, Sanchez. Should be the kind of player you can pick up pretty cheap and short term, but it never seems to be an option.

United were actually the highest spenders in the league in the summer, as crazy as that seems. 150m doesn't go along qay these days.
I mean, when you consider you're paying a player 150k a week to play elsewhere ...

Moot point anyways. Rakitic shut the move down soon as the idea went public.

Can't believe that blatant racist is still getting support

Spurs doing the Amazon TV show is a terrible idea.

Some things are better left a mystery.

I mean, when you consider you're paying a player 150k a week to play elsewhere ...

Moot point anyways. Rakitic shut the move down soon as the idea went public.

Apparently Barca offered him to PSG as part of the Neymar deal without even asking him.

Fuckin ell! What a thread!

@EOW the PKFC contract is in yer inbox. Please contact @Rebelfett for any negotiation discussion.

PKFC is excited to announce the return of @Chris Partlow after his long stint in rehab regarding spells of prolonged, exacerbated and literal shaking. Now fully recovered the squad looks to push on out of division 10. A source close to the team has stated his corners alone are worth £10 million a season.

Ronnie P has reportedly just arrived at the Got No Grounds Park where PKFC is playing its home games prior to the construction of a permanent stadium. The new pitch will reportedly be surrounded by 60,261 seats, 1 more than Arsenal's tin pot stadium.

Reports have surfaced that PKFC have made inquiries to @Da Speeit's agent. It's currently unknown if the follically challenged player with take the pitch this season. Reports allege he suffered severe burns and pinkness to his eyes after a hot grease fryer burst violently and noisily for no apparent reason. Watch this space.

@xtramob has reportedly been forced into extensive shooting practice after some glaring holes in his game were revealed during the pre-season tour of the middle east. His attitude seems good as he has claimed to be mentally prepared to fight for his starting spot this season.

In other news former PKFC standout midfielder and famed ball hog ML @Chules has reportedly gotten too poor and busy for football. His pal, the mythic football star and current agoraphobic shut in @Clear Winner whose lone career highlight is the apparent nut meg of Rio Ferdinand (twice), though many question of validity of his claims the PKFC president is still hopeful he will come out of hiding and take the pitch wif the lads.

Lol still cant believe Xhaka is Arsenal captain.

Finally out of work

Already on the beers even tho I have 40 in the house

Need a spliff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back