Prem Thread 2019/20 v8-2 - Humilliacion Historica Edition

The CL winners are..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw it on twitter, reliable people think so. Would make a lot of sense for them, and cheaper than the English options at that position

Congrats to Donny for staying at Ajax another year
Yeah he’s a good kid. I wanted him at Barca but we waited too long.

I think he takes the Prem by the collar. His distribution is incredible.

Saw it on twitter, reliable people think so. Would make a lot of sense for them, and cheaper than the English options at that position

He’s with Dennis bergkamp’s daughter

Should move to us ffs

Yeah we're good, been a rough 12 days but im good now

How's the fam?

Good to hear, bro. The fam is all good, thanks. Lil Dubbs’ vocabulary is expanding exponentially. Some of the shit he comes up with cracks me up. Wife is all good too. Annoyed that we can’t beat the latest level of Streets of Rage, but other than that everything’s bless!!

United fans losing it

Lol Pogba Senior is hilarious. The last few days he’s been replying to every tweet they make and gets more likes than the original tweet outside of a couple times. Mason getting an England call up and Bruno tweets are just too strong!

Joking aside when you see Chelsea being level on points and buying a new XI and I believe 18/20 prem teams having made at least 1 new signing at this point it’s definitely embarrassing, and you can’t even blame covid considering most teams are worse off

Good to hear, bro. The fam is all good, thanks. Lil Dubbs’ vocabulary is expanding exponentially. Some of the shit he comes up with cracks me up. Wife is all good too. Annoyed that we can’t beat the latest level of Streets of Rage, but other than that everything’s bless!!

That's great to hear, no doubt bwin jnr will be a lyrical wordsmith one day

congrats on the win today, I said it when he was appointed, Arteta will do some great things with Arsenal over the next few years

Lol Pogba Senior is hilarious. The last few days he’s been replying to every tweet they make and gets more likes than the original tweet outside of a couple times. Mason getting an England call up and Bruno tweets are just too strong!

Joking aside when you see Chelsea being level on points and buying a new XI and I believe 18/20 prem teams having made at least 1 new signing at this point it’s definitely embarrassing, and you can’t even blame covid considering most teams are worse off
Love his icon of Garth crooks with Pogba hair lmao

congrats on the win today, I said it when he was appointed, Arteta will do some great things with Arsenal over the next few years
Weodumbass bless

Reactions: EOW
2 1/2 years in Sweden. I think they have to be in good shape too, iirc. No donut eating chief Wiggum looking mother fuckers.
Also having a conscription army helps as you are forced to live and train in stressful situations with all kind of people before you even apply to become a student to become a police officer. (without you know having PTSD from being in front lines)
S3C875W.jpg

I don’t imagine they’d consider bringing him in just for depth, but does he work into the midfield well with Pogba and and Bruno? From what I’ve seen, United need more of a 6 than an 8 or a 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back