UVee

Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Mehsi.png

EfasAAZXkAE1G62

EfdcKoKWsAAvesD

Arsenal - Bones, Concrete, Frenz, fingercuffs, DangDaGawd, Clear Winner, wang xiangzhai, Goonerview , Gunners, Mga223, LilMountain, Kadafi, Good Ole Stannis, RockNRoll98
Aston Villa - JonKunDo & Mongol.
Brighton - Got no fans
Bournemouth - Got no fans
Burnley - Got no fans
Chelsea - looktwice, kaybee
Crystal Palace - Unblemishedcontainer
Everton - Got No Fans.
Leicester - Old Bob
Liverpool - Sebbe, ShamrockFTW, GracieMMABarra, Shamrocker, Zimo, Riberaria377, Byron, Spoken, Rebelfett
Manchester City - Fijeeto, Father EOW
Manchester United- Nowhere Fast, LEWIS540, Jimmy McGill, Sexy, El Che, UVee, Dr J, Chris Partlow , RR, danny23, East Stand Dabber, Revolver
Newcastle - Bubzeh
Norwich - Kirku, Fadeless
So'ton - Got No Fans.
Tottenham Bottlespur- Carl Drogo , blockeybloke, fetalpuzishun, clumseygenius, bolochung, hoonosewot88, Alpha Omega Man,
Watford - Got No Fans.
West Ham - Syd, Tobago Jones.

Manager FC:
Rafa Benitez : Bubzeh, Xtramob
Klopp´s teams supporter: Fadeless

Football League:
Cardiff City - WEO
Fulham - Ens189]
Mansfield Town - Blokeybloke
Sundercan - Cardona, UltraMagnus

Scottish Football:
Celtic - Shamrocker, Clumseygenius, Zimo
Rangers - Alpha Omega Man

MLS:
NYCFC - CryptKeeper
Portland Timbers - Xtramob

Rest of Europe:
Real Madrid - Rawex , DS7, Kadafi
Barcelona - fbed2332, Da Speeit, El Che
Atletico Madrid - Lustercross, Edwin, Illicint
Buyern - Xtramob & CubicleGangster
VfB Stuttgart - BroRogan
Borussia Goatmund (Reus bless) = Deffs, Sebbe
Fiorentina - Kaybee
1. FC Kaiserslautern - Wallybear
Lyon - kerozene74
FC Porto - Fadeless
Benfica - DS7
PSG - Kooshin Diini
YYRas07.png

EfaQGYXWAAAk6PC

EfaEf2RUcAAlPmy

NINTCHDBPICT000514629207.jpg
YYRas07.png

Entanglement Mascot
EfaP-ugWkAIfS-y

EffZaXcXkAAz4GR

YYRas07.png

EOzTamlWsAAvmMs.jpg:large
Sean-Gordon-Murphy.jpg

YYRas07.png

Choon

thomas.png

I am not blaming Messi and also not saying he is not excellent (though past his prime, which obviously is still insanely good).

But my point on reliance stands. If he is injured or taken out of the game, Barca has a huge problem. Consider the stats from mid-2019:

Messi has played 225 home games for Barça, of which he won 147, drew 47 and lost 31. Without him, 58 games, with much more even data: 24 wins, 16 draws and 18 losses. Said in two ways: Barça wins 24% less away meetings without him and have lost almost triple (from 13.78% to 31.03).

@Da Speeit When you (albeit ragingly) talk about an "infrastructure so that Messi can create", what you actually imply is "We need the team to be good enough so that Messi gets space because in fact we are overly reliant on him"?

Also yeah of course you are right that I don't watch Barca religiously. I see maybe 8 to 10 of their matches per season, two thirds of them in the CL.
I think the only problem is that your original post came off more as blaming Messi and not the "overly reliant" part.

And as you know as well, football is an 11-11 game, of course even Messi and all the other greats needed amazing teams around them. Messi could be in his absolute prime (actually his numbers this season were insane again) and wouldn't carry this team to great heights. Players aside coaching matters a ton in pro football, too, Barca fails at that yet again.

Yeah I saw all the twitter coverage for the first real training session, according to Herman the O looked really good. Dillon is a fucking freak, I saw the pic and I also think he is a very good addition to Jones (Williams won't get a new deal anyway I think). BTW Ben Fennell is a great follow, too. Dude is an Eagles fan but clearly his #2 team are the Packers and he has a lot of knowledge. Hope the NFL can use the Saturday time slots, nearly every Packer contract was structured that the cap hit rises when the cap was supposed to be much higher. Thanks Corona. :mad:

yeah Fennell does film breakdowns on their Athletic page, now the NFL wont let them use video because they’re assholes so he still does but without video, he knows his stuff. Cap will probably get figured out over the next few years, doubt this goes on forever. Figures I change my work schedule which now coincidentally doesn’t conflict with any NFL games and now this happens

Ozil meanwhile bankrupting the club of 18m a year due to a contract given by Wenger...

Master move before he left imo

ScreenShot2014-01-25at6.53.31AM_crop_north.png

knew they were gonna take him out so he dragged them down with him

“comment est 8e“ were his final words

Add Hazard, Joao Felix and maybe even Neymar/Mbappe none of these 100m signings have really set the world alight really.

We knew this was gonna happen tho.

$100-150m are such outrageous amounts that the only way to justify them is with Messi/Ronaldo performances. But those are once in a generation (or lifetime in Messi's case) talents.

Bayern are obviously the favorites but if Mbappe is fully healthy, I can see him causing trouble for Bayern's back line, since they play so unbelievably high. Neymar might actually be maturing as well.

And yes, I'm foolishly taking PSG beating Leipzig as a given.

yeah Fennell does film breakdowns on their Athletic page, now the NFL wont let them use video because they’re assholes so he still does but without video, he knows his stuff. Cap will probably get figured out over the next few years, doubt this goes on forever. Figures I change my work schedule which now coincidentally doesn’t conflict with any NFL games and now this happens

Yeah he's a good one for sure. As for draft stuff Tony Pauline is also a good one, he's more in line with what teams actually think AND has that Packers connection, too. As for the cap, I think the Packers can manage it with some restructures, someone like Linsley will be a goner, tho. Them testing Turner at RT worries me haha.

PSG will win it. Mbappe's time to shine.

Gueye and Ander Herrera lifting a CL may be just the nudge Richard Keys needs to go full Hannity on beIN sports

We knew this was gonna happen tho.

$100-150m are such outrageous amounts that the only way to justify them is with Messi/Ronaldo performances. But those are once in a generation (or lifetime in Messi's case) talents.

You rate Messi way too high, he is one of the greats but he is also the product of what football became.
The rich got way richer and crushed everything for 25 years and the bosman ruling, by building super teams.
Barca is no different and messi s stats benefit from that, its a fact.
Still at this game, he was the best for a good 5 or 6 seasons but he is passed his prime since 2013, your club should move on imo.
One true great thing about barca is their beautiful academy - i put aside the fact they buy children, every clubs do that.
Instead of Messi, you should cherish xavi and iniesta.
They were what made barca truly great.
And they won on the ultimate field without messi, 1 world cup, 2 euros.
What did messi do when that mattered the most ? What did he do with argentina ? He was not even the most decisive player when they had (moderate) success.
I dont get it with this guy.

You rate Messi way too high, he is one of the greats but he is also the product of what football became.
The rich got way richer and crushed everything for 25 years and the bosman ruling, by building super teams.
Barca is no different and messi s stats benefit from that, its a fact.
Still at this game, he was the best for a good 5 or 6 seasons but he is passed his prime since 2013, your club should move on imo.
One true great thing about barca is their beautiful academy - i put aside the fact they buy children, every clubs do that.
Instead of Messi, you should cherish xavi and iniesta.
They were what made barca truly great.
And they won on the ultimate field without messi, 1 world cup, 2 euros.
What did messi do when that mattered the most ? What did he do with argentina ? He was not even the most decisive player when they had (moderate) success.
I dont get it with this guy.
Imagine posting this unironically.

Mehsi.png

EfasAAZXkAE1G62

EfdcKoKWsAAvesD

Arsenal - Bones, Concrete, Frenz, fingercuffs, DangDaGawd, Clear Winner, wang xiangzhai, Goonerview , Gunners, Mga223, LilMountain, Kadafi, Good Ole Stannis, RockNRoll98
Aston Villa - JonKunDo & Mongol.
Brighton - Got no fans
Bournemouth - Got no fans
Burnley - Got no fans
Chelsea - looktwice, kaybee
Crystal Palace - Unblemishedcontainer
Everton - Got No Fans.
Leicester - Old Bob
Liverpool - Sebbe, ShamrockFTW, GracieMMABarra, Shamrocker, Zimo, Riberaria377, Byron, Spoken, Rebelfett
Manchester City - Fijeeto, Father EOW
Manchester United- Nowhere Fast, LEWIS540, Jimmy McGill, Sexy, El Che, UVee, Dr J, Chris Partlow , RR, danny23, East Stand Dabber, Revolver
Newcastle - Bubzeh
Norwich - Kirku, Fadeless
So'ton - Got No Fans.
Tottenham Bottlespur- Carl Drogo , blockeybloke, fetalpuzishun, clumseygenius, bolochung, hoonosewot88, Alpha Omega Man,
Watford - Got No Fans.
West Ham - Syd, Tobago Jones.

Manager FC:
Rafa Benitez : Bubzeh, Xtramob
Klopp´s teams supporter: Fadeless

Football League:
Cardiff City - WEO
Fulham - Ens189]
Mansfield Town - Blokeybloke
Sundercan - Cardona, UltraMagnus

Scottish Football:
Celtic - Shamrocker, Clumseygenius, Zimo
Rangers - Alpha Omega Man

MLS:
NYCFC - CryptKeeper
Portland Timbers - Xtramob

Rest of Europe:
Real Madrid - Rawex , DS7, Kadafi
Barcelona - fbed2332, Da Speeit, El Che
Atletico Madrid - Lustercross, Edwin, Illicint
Buyern - Xtramob & CubicleGangster
VfB Stuttgart - BroRogan
Borussia Goatmund (Reus bless) = Deffs, Sebbe
Fiorentina - Kaybee
1. FC Kaiserslautern - Wallybear
Lyon - kerozene74
FC Porto - Fadeless
Benfica - DS7
PSG - Kooshin Diini
YYRas07.png

EfaQGYXWAAAk6PC

EfaEf2RUcAAlPmy

NINTCHDBPICT000514629207.jpg
YYRas07.png

Entanglement Mascot
EfaP-ugWkAIfS-y

EffZaXcXkAAz4GR

YYRas07.png

EOzTamlWsAAvmMs.jpg:large
Sean-Gordon-Murphy.jpg

YYRas07.png

Choon

thomas.png

Bike rack # 1

<{blankeye}>

Where does everyone stand on having the super Euro League?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back