• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked Prem League Thread 2023/24 v21: FA & CL Final End of Season Edition

Champions League winner is..

• Dortmund

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Madrid

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
04cf31c6-ea41-4421-976b-85a7d7b42ac2_text.gif

😂

[Sport.es] Barca will begin work on signing Cancelo on a permanent basis. The player has rejected any other offers from other clubs.

Assuming this is true and they sign him on permanent deal, bigger/better transfer for Real than Mbappe, Davies and Yoro combined.
@Deffid @Arqueto

Watching Football Cops. Episode 1: coventry vs sunderland, man shitty vs liverpool and ipswich vs wycombe.

Worth watching imo. Taking football too seriously is funny and disturbing

<FookIsThatGuy>

'Boro fan' <lol><lol><lol>nuff said.

Went to St James' Park and was triggered coz he saw Toon fans

<36>

I had laugh with that dude using "whoppers" <lol>

P.S booing Pickford indeed quite terrible tbh :rolleyes::eek:

Last edited:
It’s going to be hilarious when the Premier League ends up losing the case and essentially reimburses City for all of their 115 breaches.
City gets 3 first round picks, erm i mean they can buy 3 players and those players dont count in transfer fee or wages in any kind ffp or wage cap thing

City gets 3 first round picks, erm i mean they can buy 3 players and those players dont count in transfer fee or wages in any kind ffp or wage cap thing
Well, they already do that with their offshore accounts and shady sponsorship deals. Don't need to give them something extra, they are just able to continue lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back