• Dortmund

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Madrid

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

e9314d70-2282-11ef-a248-13d66dddaaef.jpg.webp

Well, they already do that with their offshore accounts and shady sponsorship deals. Don't need to give them something extra, they are just able to continue lol.
Fair point. How about for next 3 seasons they can give -5 points to a team when there is 9 games left in the league?

Good, hope they win. They tried to change the rules once people with more money started showing up and threatening the status quo.

Let's not pretend that they didn't let this type of thing go on for years and fill their own pockets before they decided to try and pull the ladders up behind them. It's not going to be much longer before the government steps in anyway.

zcUzEdE.png

Wasn't it basically a really poor season covered up by a fortuitous run in the CL?

Don't think I'll ever understand German football, tbh.
Yeah first part nailed it, I'll also never understand why professional managers in sports that make millions overrate small sample size fluke runs. Talks of a new contract for Terzic would be gross. I mean they are literally paid millions NOT to do that.

Yeah first part nailed it, I'll also never understand why professional managers in sports that make millions overrate small sample size fluke runs. Talks of a new contract for Terzic would be gross. I mean they are literally paid millions NOT to do that.

Similar with United and ten Hag tbf.....only we actually finished off our fortuitous cup run (granted, played well in the final).

I'm guessing EtH would have been sacked already if we'd lost, as everyone expected.

Don't care about her music. But damn, she was like one of the prettiest girls I've seen a couple of years ago.

And isn't lupus almost always fatal? Killed one of the goat hiphop producers J.Dilla
Hullzeeeee 🥺

lcimg-704c58ca-369f-4d1c-abdc-7381c54cadf7.jpeg

It's not the first time this has happened to Mr Farage - he had a milkshake thrown over him ahead of the European elections in Newcastle in 2019.

The man responsible for dousing him in the banana and salted caramel beverage on that occasion, Paul Crowther, was ordered to pay the then Brexit Party leader £350 compensation.

Two people have been arrested after Nigel Farage had a milkshake thrown over him as he left the Moon and Starfish pub in Clacton today.

Essex Police said in a statement that they were called to the area at around 2.10pm after 'it was reported a man had a drink thrown over him as he left a premises in the area'.

The force said: "A 25-year-old woman, from Clacton, was arrested at the scene on suspicion of assault. While officers were responding and making this arrest, a second individual, a man, was arrested on suspicion of assaulting an emergency worker. Both individuals remain in custody for questioning."

BroRogan said:
I had laugh with that dude using "whoppers" <lol>

P.S booing Pickford indeed quite terrible tbh :rolleyes::eek:
Pope > Pickford, without injury and lost time due to injury. :(

My mates bhoy in work .He's played 500 plus games for Celtic .Motherwell Coventry Barnsley and Notts County .He's from Dumbarton .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back