• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked Prem League Thread 2023/24 v21: FA & CL Final End of Season Edition

Champions League winner is..

• Dortmund

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Madrid

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems harsh. I can see bottom half of the PL, but relegated? :eek: With the boost in money and prestige they would improve a lot as well.

/

Sheffied United were atrocious this season and I wondered how they stacked up. Worst PL seasons ever:

Derby County 2007 - 2008: 11
Sunderland 2005 - 2006: 15
Huddersfield 2018 - 2019: 16
Sheffield United 2023 - 2024: 16

The most PL losses in a row record is also held by Sunderland @JaviBrewski : 15, in 2002 - 2003. Obviously they finished bottom and were relegated, then when promoted for the 2005 - 2006 season mentioned above they lost their first five (and finished bottom again), making 20 straight losses in the PL, which is the most consecutive losses ever in the English top flight.

Meant currently.

Yeah, in time they’d likely end up top 10.

Championship is genuinely probably on par with a lot of secondary Euro leagues once you take the top 2-3 teams out of them.

Instead of the Tito emoji

GOcNF89XMAE9S6o
10 hag not wearing any visible socks to show off his FIRE shuce

compare his outfit with the boring one pep is wearing... the difference... the dripppp :eek:

I do feel these days theres basically a choice for teams coming up from the Championship if they want to really invest to try and stay in the prem or pocket the money and just hope they might stay up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back