• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked Prem League Thread 2023/24 v20 - Pray for the Abu Dhabi c**ksuckers to drop points Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
1000.png

Well, it's an improvement from the 90s Rainforest Cafe font... in a souless generic AI generated way. Looks like a MS Word template
Yeah, I'm not a fan either. But I'm not a GlenAllachie fan in general, so I don't care too much. Had the Loch Lomond 14 once, really liked it. Never tried the 18, it was on my watchlist once but I cleaned that up as I don't buy as much anymore (saving for a house maybe).

Yeah, I'm not a fan either. But I'm not a GlenAllachie fan in general, so I don't care too much. Had the Loch Lomond 14 once, really liked it. Never tried the 18, it was on my watchlist once but I cleaned that up as I don't buy as much anymore (saving for a house maybe).
Yeah, unless it's on sale and in the entry-mid range I dont bother. Whisky keeps getting too expensive. Got rid of my watchlist.

President Joan Laporta called Pini Zahavi yesterday to confirm that Hansi Flick will be Barça's new coach next season. Xavi will coach his last game for the club on Sunday.

Yeah, that is a huge step-up for him. He's only been a manager for three seasons :eek: and two of those seasons were in League One

This is the same guy that the media trashed Ole for having on staff, saying he’s a rookie coach that none of the players respected.

Good thing he now has Championship experience, though.

Lets not forget, when he was Ole's assistant there were numerous 'leaks' saying the players thought he was a trash coach and out of his depth. Guess what? Those players are still there. How the fuck are they going to behave if he's the actual gaffer? This would be a bigger mistake than Moyes, IMO.

100%. De Zerbi's getting found out soon.

Going to murk the fried chicken 🍗🍗🍗 today and all weekend. Bank Holiday weekend innit

<GinJuice>
Got a day off on Monday, had to check to see what for. 'Reconcilliation Day". For my city only.

A woke holiday about race relations. As long as I get to not work and grill out, fine by me.

Real Madrid budgets more than 1 billion in income next season. Real Madrid are working tirelessly to become the first institution in the history of football worldwide to overcome the barrier of 1 billion euros in ordinary income (without including any player sales or assets).
florentineza-ok.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back