• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Prem League Fred 2020/21 V13: Arsenal v Manchester United & Spurs r DogShi* Edition

Who goes through

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
my boy, what a GOAL !!!

fun fact : before he joined FC Porto where he did brilliantly, Joao was said to be a rotten apple by his former club.

Just lurking and answering some stupid polls from time to time. Don't really care about football anymore, I'm just a filthy casual watching a few games here and there.
THE MIGHTY SLAUTERN BROKE ME.

Random choon for @Chules:

Still have this quote saved, think it was from you:

I'm actually so fucking triggered by this shitty city called Fürth, which is basically the rectum of Nuremberg and their completely unnecessary football club without a soul.
Too bad the Allies didn't miss Nuremberg by 5-10km and bombed away Fürth in the 2nd World War.

:D

1st 15 minutes of the Adama´s 2nd half were WAY BETTER than the entire 1st 45 minutes .... CMON !!

NF in that thread

<mma1>

gS6NC2E.png

ive been waiting nearly 5 years

you fucking cunt

Still have this quote saved, think it was from you:

I'm actually so fucking triggered by this shitty city called Fürth, which is basically the rectum of Nuremberg and their completely unnecessary football club without a soul.
Too bad the Allies didn't miss Nuremberg by 5-10km and bombed away Fürth in the 2nd World War.

:D

Haha back in the day when I was emotionally invested, oh well. Still think Fürth sucks, but it ain't that bad.
<{chips}>

no Hakimi and no Lukaku ...gotta go with Juve but im not counting my boy Barella out yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back