• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Prem League Fred 2020/21 V13: Arsenal v Manchester United & Spurs r DogShi* Edition

Who goes through

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
my boy, what a GOAL !!!

fun fact : before he joined FC Porto where he did brilliantly, Joao was said to be a rotten apple by his former club.

Just lurking and answering some stupid polls from time to time. Don't really care about football anymore, I'm just a filthy casual watching a few games here and there.
THE MIGHTY SLAUTERN BROKE ME.

Random choon for @Chules:

Still have this quote saved, think it was from you:

I'm actually so fucking triggered by this shitty city called Fürth, which is basically the rectum of Nuremberg and their completely unnecessary football club without a soul.
Too bad the Allies didn't miss Nuremberg by 5-10km and bombed away Fürth in the 2nd World War.

:D

1st 15 minutes of the Adama´s 2nd half were WAY BETTER than the entire 1st 45 minutes .... CMON !!

NF in that thread

<mma1>

gS6NC2E.png

ive been waiting nearly 5 years

you fucking cunt

Still have this quote saved, think it was from you:

I'm actually so fucking triggered by this shitty city called Fürth, which is basically the rectum of Nuremberg and their completely unnecessary football club without a soul.
Too bad the Allies didn't miss Nuremberg by 5-10km and bombed away Fürth in the 2nd World War.

:D

Haha back in the day when I was emotionally invested, oh well. Still think Fürth sucks, but it ain't that bad.
<{chips}>

no Hakimi and no Lukaku ...gotta go with Juve but im not counting my boy Barella out yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back