• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Prem League Fred 2020/21 V13: Arsenal v Manchester United & Spurs r DogShi* Edition

Who goes through

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you use? I only have adblock/ublock as my extensions.
Firefox, Ublock Origin shouldn't break sites. Turn off any of Chromes own blocking settings if there are any or add an exception for imgur.com

He doesn't even mod in here with all the spam, flaming, threatening, and OT posts but yeah he'll suddenly rush off to fix the issues with imugr
<YeahOKJen>
Anyway Lankinen, Blackhawks legend in the making

GettyImages-1281875994.jpg

Is it just me, or does this Pellestri kid look like a young Fernado Torres? I thought It was a shoop at first.

@Sexy @Rebelfett @Deffid
Fuck it 50 on Laine to score +188
Jake Oettinger starting goalie for Stars and they got 6 players out with an injury (Seguin, Kiviranta, Bishop, Sekera, Hanzal and Johns). Nyquist only Blue Jacket player out due to an injury.
Blue Jackets have beaten Stars 8 times in a row, tonight will be 9th time and Laine will lead the charge.

wtf is happening to Wolves ?!
no intensity, no agression, no pressure .... and Adama Traore looks like he is outhere doing his team a favor just by being on the pitch.

6-3 was the final.

It turns out United’s defense is shit at every level. The answer to their back 4 woes won’t be coming from this lineup.

Amad looks very impressive running at defenders. Hannibal was fun to watch, as well. He’s a very composed and clever player with great vision. They had him out wide on the left today, though. He earned both penalties.

Watching Phil Neville’s son play for the U23’s just sent me straight into a midlife crisis. I’m going to look at Ferraris today.

@UVee @Rowntree

cheers for the analysis. I watch their games every now and then. Usually more exciting than the first team, at least over the last few years, and results don’t matter at all. They have a really young team this year (around 18-19 average for a XI) and have been competitive vs older players/actual first teamers who are rehabbing or whatever

Defending at that level is awful in general but as far as defenders go, Fish is one to keep an eye on. Hes only 17 and has generally played well at U23 level from what I’ve seen. Mengi has been hyped up more but hasn’t played well this year; he’s going to Derby on loan maybe he’ll kick on there. Not involved in that game but I rate Laird as well, he’s been loaned too. Problem with him is he’s injury prone

Mejbri can play. Hugill has had a good season, as has McNeill (U18 striker). Hoping at least one of them can develop into a first team option. I didn’t watch this but I don’t think we’ll see Amad there very long. Might not get a lot of time right away but he’s in the first team bubble for practices. Pellistri was playing well but got covid, now he’s been loaned

Hows the snow by you? Absolutely murdered on Sunday, glad I didn’t need to go anywhere that day

100% guarantee that there´s a 50% chance this game doesnt end 1-1.... guaranteed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back