Prem Lea Thread 2019/20 v.31 - Farewell to a Legend

Status
Not open for further replies.
They mugged off Wenger because he started missing out on Top 4 on a still relatively small transfer budget.

Emery brought in a bunch of expensive players and Arsenal became worse than "ever", as with everyting, it's probably not 100% his fault but no one can claim that he didn't do terrible and was a huge dissapointment. Not sure if Arteta is the answer either. Next few years gonna be a tough scene I think.

Lovely little nutmeg garnish from Saka before the assist.

@Rawex Ceballos has been very good in this 2nd half.

They mugged off Wenger because he started missing out on Top 4 on a still relatively small transfer budget.

Emery brought in a bunch of expensive players and Arsenal became worse than "ever", as with everyting, it's probably not 100% his fault but no one can claim that he didn't do terrible and was a huge dissapointment. Not sure if Arteta is the answer either. Next few years gonna be a tough scene I think.

Arteta is the truth. Emery is a proper cunt.

i like what i see from Arteta so far, he has Ars playing well and they look much better defensively considering their CB's are Luiz & Mustafi. He should be given 2-3 years at the minimum. With Arsenal's budget he's honestly the best option

I still think Wenger had to go. Sadly, things had gone so far downhill with the relationship with the fans that it was impossible to undo. The atmosphere at games was unbearable. We waited too long though and missed out on our chance to get Kloppo

@Chules come back, it's happening

Pochettino2.jpg

I still think Wenger had to go. Sadly, things had gone so far downhill with the relationship with the fans that it was impossible to undo. The atmosphere at games was unbearable. We waited too long though and missed out on our chance to get Kloppo
King klopp was never going to arsenal. Hes said so in interviews that liverpool was his only choice

@Da Speeit
Gabriel willcox is now in Miami full time as the newest member of fight sports!
Next time I go visit my cousins I'm gonna "accidentally" pack a gi

Mou campaigning for that “4x” respect.

<{Fergie}>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back