• Curtois with his Legs Open

• Oblak in a Penalty Shootout

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

so many GOAT games back in the day

shit nowadays

you ever play parasite eve?! @Concrete

No I was never really into scary games when I was younger. Only played RE 2 because I borrowed it off my friend. Now it's all games where they don't even give you a weapon, you have to hide.

No I was never really into scary games when I was younger. Only played RE 2 because I borrowed it off my friend. Now it's all games where they don't even give you a weapon, you have to hide.

yea I much preferred watching someone play scary games than actually playing them myself!

Resi 3 was the first resi game I finished myself

I barely play anything these days though.

I still have Uncharted 4 and the Spiderman game to play when I go back home

{<jordan}

there's a one troo for everyone out there. it'll happen.

Five-time mayor of well-heeled Fenland market town marries Filipino bride five decades his junior after the 73-year-old Tory spent a year wooing her on FaceTime and WhatsApp

Widower Kit Owen (left in office and right on his wedding day) - the deputy-mayor of March in Cambridgeshire - admits met his wife, Aiza, 'on the internet, of course'. The couple were married today after two years of courting. He said: 'After getting on so well over FaceTime and Whatsapp, it seemed it was time for me to go and meet her in person.' After a year without seeing each other in the flesh, Kit travelled to the Philippines where he met Aiza in real life and spent time with her family and friends. Kit 'can't remember' how he proposed but says that the couple are very happy.

my sister goes to me

"i tripped on ice today"

me

200.gif

gonna sleep before i smash my head into a fucking wall

night guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back