• De Gea in Traffic

• Alisson at the Near Post

• Ederson when Asked to Make the Simplest Saves

• Curtois with his Legs Open

• Oblak in a Penalty Shootout

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
there's a one troo for everyone out there. it'll happen.

Five-time mayor of well-heeled Fenland market town marries Filipino bride five decades his junior after the 73-year-old Tory spent a year wooing her on FaceTime and WhatsApp

Widower Kit Owen (left in office and right on his wedding day) - the deputy-mayor of March in Cambridgeshire - admits met his wife, Aiza, 'on the internet, of course'. The couple were married today after two years of courting. He said: 'After getting on so well over FaceTime and Whatsapp, it seemed it was time for me to go and meet her in person.' After a year without seeing each other in the flesh, Kit travelled to the Philippines where he met Aiza in real life and spent time with her family and friends. Kit 'can't remember' how he proposed but says that the couple are very happy.
True love innit

Going to Atlantic City this weekend, going to be betting a lot.
Won't be there in time for the Saturday games, sadly. Looking forward to betting the Spurs/United game. Probably going to take Spurs for the emotional hedge.

A lot of MMA fighters cross over to wrestling. Ken Shamrock, Rousey, Baroni, Riddle etc
I’m aware.

Just never thought Frank Would considering the amount of shit he talked about brock lmao

I’m aware.

Just never thought Frank Would considering the amount of shit he talked about brock lmao

There's a big difference between wrestling guys starting MMA, and MMA guys crossing over to wrestling

the banter era never left guys

hope stan kroenke dies a horrible painful death!!!!!! cunt!!!!!!!!!!!!

disappointed

Don’t think I got a new Pb

My running app said 25:29 but I’m waiting for them to upload the official times later

4am here. Date just ended. Still in my #prime. Will hopefully sleep through the match and watch the recording.

COYS!!!

We go again

Think I got a fucking blister on my right foot too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back