• De Gea in Traffic

• Alisson at the Near Post

• Ederson when Asked to Make the Simplest Saves

• Curtois with his Legs Open

• Oblak in a Penalty Shootout

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alabama (the team they beat) are probably one of the most dominant colleges in history under their current coach. You could probably compare them to Man Utd under Fergie, hence why I hate those mofos.
This is a lousy comparison, simply because Fergie was awesome, and Saban is slime.

Excellent thread. Variety of chune and mascots

@frenz @UVee @Tobago Jones @Deffid @danny23

Student outrages his date by refusing to pay for her £100 meal while his cost SIX TIMES less at £16 - but do you think he was right not to get out his wallet?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...ives-torrent-abuse-date-refused-pay-meal.html

WzEyODEyMDE5LCJjeG8uYSIsImh0dHBzOi8vaS5kYWlseW1haWwuY28udWsvMXMvMjAxOS8wMS8wNy8xNi84MjMxMDkyLTY1NjU0NzctaW1hZ2UtYS0yXzE1NDY4NzcyNTg0ODkuanBnIiwicm5kNzg1NyIsImY3OTY0MWEiXQ==

WzEyODEyMDE5LCJjeG8uYSIsImh0dHBzOi8vaS5kYWlseW1haWwuY28udWsvMXMvMjAxOS8wMS8wNy8xNi84MjMxMDkwLTY1NjU0NzctaW1hZ2UtYS0zXzE1NDY4NzcyNjcwNTIuanBnIiwicm5kNzg1NyIsImY3OTY0MWEiXQ==

WzEyODEyMDE5LCJjeG8uYSIsImh0dHBzOi8vaS5kYWlseW1haWwuY28udWsvMXMvMjAxOS8wMS8wNy8xNi84MjMxMDg2LTY1NjU0NzctaW1hZ2UtYS0xMF8xNTQ2ODc3NzM3Mzc0LmpwZyIsInJuZDc4NTciLCJmNzk2NDFhIl0=

{<jordan}

LMAO!!!

8268726-0-image-m-7_1546953641823.jpg

Bailly looks 85

All pars and jokes aside. Surely Klopp breaking that duck and actually winning something with 'Pool would help the whole mindset for future finals? Hell, it would help the club irrespective of Klopp's record in finals. You lot haven't won anything of note since 2005. Scandalous really, considering the stature of the club.
The thing is, I don't consider the domestic cups "anything". Don't think winning the FA cup would mean more than finishing top 4 to be brutally honest with you.

The thing is, I don't consider the domestic cups "anything". Don't think winning the FA cup would mean more than finishing top 4 to be brutally honest with you.

For the fans that go to those games it would, but to the corporate overlords just watching the finances, not so much.

I still find it weird that Wenger got ridiculed for saying that the top 4 was like a trophy and now everybody is saying the same. Can't have an open top bus parade and fond memories of the "big game" or put a top 4 finish in a trophy cabinet.

I do get what you mean though. CL football allows you to attract and afford a higher level of player etc..

you've won nothing since 2005

mug

@Rebelfett

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back