• De Gea in Traffic

• Alisson at the Near Post

• Ederson when Asked to Make the Simplest Saves

• Curtois with his Legs Open

• Oblak in a Penalty Shootout

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I only know about this because the Drake curse kicked in (that man loves a bandwagon) on the team they beat. Why is this historic and why was there such a buzz around the team they beat?
Alabama (the team they beat) are probably one of the most dominant colleges in history under their current coach. You could probably compare them to Man Utd under Fergie, hence why I hate those mofos.

@frenz

You got me listening to FFTL all day lol

Sonny Moore bless

@frenz

We’re gonna go from last to first

Alabama (the team they beat) are probably one of the most dominant colleges in history under their current coach. You could probably compare them to Man Utd under Fergie, hence why I hate those mofos.

Seen. If Drake was at the game I might have to catch the extended highlights to see the disappointment on his face.

Seen. If Drake was at the game I might have to catch the extended highlights to see the disappointment on his face.
Nothing beats bron carving up Toronto last yoffs.

Or as this commentator calls it

One of if not the best burn I’ve heard in the past 5 Years.

@frenz @UVee @Tobago Jones @Deffid @danny23

Student outrages his date by refusing to pay for her £100 meal while his cost SIX TIMES less at £16 - but do you think he was right not to get out his wallet?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...ives-torrent-abuse-date-refused-pay-meal.html

WzEyODEyMDE5LCJjeG8uYSIsImh0dHBzOi8vaS5kYWlseW1haWwuY28udWsvMXMvMjAxOS8wMS8wNy8xNi84MjMxMDkyLTY1NjU0NzctaW1hZ2UtYS0yXzE1NDY4NzcyNTg0ODkuanBnIiwicm5kNzg1NyIsImY3OTY0MWEiXQ==

WzEyODEyMDE5LCJjeG8uYSIsImh0dHBzOi8vaS5kYWlseW1haWwuY28udWsvMXMvMjAxOS8wMS8wNy8xNi84MjMxMDkwLTY1NjU0NzctaW1hZ2UtYS0zXzE1NDY4NzcyNjcwNTIuanBnIiwicm5kNzg1NyIsImY3OTY0MWEiXQ==

WzEyODEyMDE5LCJjeG8uYSIsImh0dHBzOi8vaS5kYWlseW1haWwuY28udWsvMXMvMjAxOS8wMS8wNy8xNi84MjMxMDg2LTY1NjU0NzctaW1hZ2UtYS0xMF8xNTQ2ODc3NzM3Mzc0LmpwZyIsInJuZDc4NTciLCJmNzk2NDFhIl0=

{<jordan}

9JOf1nv.gif

then he blew his leg out

lmfao

Nothing beats bron carving up Toronto last yoffs.

Or as this commentator calls it

One of if not the best burn I’ve heard in the past 5 Years.

Remember when they were trolling Drake by playing God's Plan as the Raptors were getting destroyed? Or before and during Game 3 when the Cavs would win and go up 3-0. "Turning the 0-2 to the 0-3." lol He's gotten destroyed the last few years. Dude needs to stay away from the limelight for a couple of years. He ruins every team.

Last edited:
Gastroparesis is a long-term (chronic) condition where the stomach can't empty itself in the normal way. Food passes through the stomach more slowly than usual. It's thought to be the result of a problem with the nerves and muscles controlling the emptying of the stomach.

learn something new everyday

I really am fam. Trust me blud.

All pars and jokes aside. Surely Klopp breaking that duck and actually winning something with 'Pool would help the whole mindset for future finals? Hell, it would help the club irrespective of Klopp's record in finals. You lot haven't won anything of note since 2005. Scandalous really, considering the stature of the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back