• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Prem Fred 2019 v.4: High Pressing My Depression, or How I Learned to Love the 'Za

Quickest Drop Off?

• United's Fullbacks

• Chelsea's Press

• Kane's Hamstring

• Chules' Study Rate

• Pukki's Scoring Rate

• Liverpool's Backline

• Auba's Hairline

• Brighton's Manager

• Sterling's Lack of Racial Abuse on Twitter

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
and now he has a black wife smh
giphy.gif

Course of Study: MEDICINE. We are pleased to inform you that you have been awarded the following payments. Please note, payment is subject to this institution successfully confirming you are still in attendance prior to releasing payment. This has been awarded to help you with the costs of higher education.

<Moves>

@Rawex come over to mine tonight, the strippers and coke are on me

Course of Study: MEDICINE. We are pleased to inform you that you have been awarded the following payments. Please note, payment is subject to this institution successfully confirming you are still in attendance prior to releasing payment. This has been awarded to help you with the costs of higher education.

<Moves>

@Rawex come over to mine tonight, the strippers and coke are on me
Aka I’m poor

What a bum

Lol

What you spending it on? Save imo

ye gona save it

the final year which is the goal to get to, the NHS pays for your course fees but you get fuck all to live on so you dont get a loan, so I'll need it

@Rawex

change your av please

dont wanna look at that turd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back