Prem Fred 2019/20 v40: North London Derby - Spurs are still shite - ARSENAL IN THe FINAL

Who wins the NLD?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
guy looked like a fucking computer nerd back in his heyday

38ab8aebfcab71ba117225223ee4c3a8.png
Aged like fine wine

michael-franzese-lean-300x300.jpg

Binged it today. Pretty good but as @EOW said know some of the stories.

That Michael Franzine guy sure talks alot about mob related stuff all over the place but suppose he keeps it safe and never says anything that pisses people off.
Hes smart enough to only repeat the stories that he initially stated in court when he testified. Hasnt said anything new in over 15 years

Hes smart enough to only repeat the stories that he initially stated in court when he testified. Hasnt said anything new in over 15 years
Yeah or when he tells a story its something no one can go to jail for or uses cases/stories that someone was sent to prison for (and even then never mentions any names or important details).

LA is an absolute shithole mate. I know we get all politicized on here, but its not even a D or R thing, that city is just an absolute shambles, unless you’re living in the Hills or you have absolute zero self-respect. Traffic is unfathomable. I love Irvine but its right around the corner from some of the worst gang activity in the country.
San Fran has deteriorated pretty badly from when I lived there. Even 10 years ago I was like “wtf is going on???”.

Good for Joe. LA’s middle class has just moved to vegas. Working on getting back to Colorado in a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back