Prem Fred 2019/20 v40: North London Derby - Spurs are still shite - ARSENAL IN THe FINAL

Who wins the NLD?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chules

@UVEE's BESTIE 😺
@plutonium
Reaction score

skysports-thierry-henry-arsenal-tottenham_3934989.jpg

CampbellAbuse_468x391.jpg

Arsenal - Bones, Concrete, Frenz, fingercuffs, DangDaGawd, Clear Winner, wang xiangzhai, Goonerview , Gunners, Mga223, LilMountain, Kadafi, Good Ole Stannis, RockNRoll98
Aston Villa - JonKunDo & Mongol.
Brighton - Got no fans
Bournemouth - Got no fans
Burnley - Got no fans
Chelsea - looktwice, kaybee
Crystal Palace - Unblemishedcontainer
Everton - Got No Fans.
Leicester - Old Bob
Liverpool - Sebbe, ShamrockFTW, GracieMMABarra, Shamrocker, Zimo, Riberaria377, Byron, Spoken, Rebelfett
Manchester City - Fijeeto, Father EOW
Manchester United- Nowhere Fast, LEWIS540, Jimmy McGill, Sexy, El Che, UVee, Dr J, Chris Partlow , RR, danny23, East Stand Dabber, Revolver
Newcastle - Bubzeh
Norwich - Kirku, Fadeless
So'ton - Got No Fans.
Tottenham Bottlespur- Carl Drogo , blockeybloke, fetalpuzishun, clumseygenius, bolochung, hoonosewot88, Alpha Omega Man,
Watford - Got No Fans.
West Ham - Syd, Tobago Jones.

Manager FC:
Rafa Benitez : Bubzeh, Xtramob
Klopp´s teams supporter: Fadeless

Football League:
Cardiff City - WEO
Fulham - Ens189]
Mansfield Town - Blokeybloke
Sundercan - Cardona, UltraMagnus

Scottish Football:
Celtic - Shamrocker, Clumseygenius, Zimo
Rangers - Alpha Omega Man

MLS:
NYCFC - CryptKeeper
Portland Timbers - Xtramob

Rest of Europe:
Real Madrid - Rawex , DS7, Kadafi
Barcelona - fbed2332, Da Speeit, El Che
Atletico Madrid - Lustercross, Edwin, Illicint
Buyern - Xtramob & CubicleGangster
VfB Stuttgart - BroRogan
Borussia Goatmund (Reus bless) = Deffs, Sebbe
Fiorentina - Kaybee
1. FC Kaiserslautern - Wallybear
Lyon - kerozene74
FC Porto - Fadeless
Benfica - DS7
PSG - Kooshin Diini
Untitled5.png

Mascot:

Untitled5.png

93804654-10156929095676123-2539317461489025024-o.jpg

larnvtpn6ev31.jpg

Untitled5.png

CHOON

EbYKq9tXgAEWr14

Last edited:

always the victims

I don't really follow Serie A, but went through their roster and they don't even have one young expensive/sought after up and comer. According to Transfermarkt their third most valuable player is that german LB Robin Gosens, who is nothing special lol. Their average age should be pretty high as well I think. Truly remarkable how good they actually are. Remember them giving the business to us in the Euro League some time ago, but we lucked out and went to the next round anyway (to get embarrassed by Salzburg iirc).

Watched the last 20 minutes of the Juve-Atalanta game today and it was really fun, they will compete in the CL again unless some crazy losing streak happens. They are doing a fantastic job.

A lot of their XI are in their prime years for sure, or guys who were late bloomers but clicked in the right team. Zapata is definitely one of those. Muriel didn’t set the world on fire at Sevilla. Ilicic was ok but not Serie A POTY level. I remember de Roon at Boro, he was alright but if you told me he’d be starting for a CL team I’d be surprised. Pasalic was part of Chelseas loan army that never played there. Papu Gomez is a fucking boss, but since he’s been at the club for years he always got overlooked because Argentina has so many attackers

However while I knew it was good the more I read their academy is extremely highly regarded in Italy, one of the best. A lot of their good youth players are all late teens and haven’t really played yet. One of those, Kulusevski, went to Juve in January for 35-40 million. Atalanta were loaning him to Parma to get game time, he didn’t even play for the first team lol. They’ve also sold quite a few young players over the last couple years:

Kessie 25m (started meh but has started to get better)
Cristante 21m (sucks for Roma)
Mancini 13m (seen him at Roma a few times, he’s solid)
Petagna 12m (Napoli loaned him right away)
Caldara 15m (earned a move to Juve but has been injured the entire time, he is actually back on loan now)
Conti 24m (hasnt done shit at Milan, mostly injured)
Gagliardini 20m (another bum with inter)

Combine conning the league with system players and buying better players for cheaper, and getting money from the CL and league position, they’re making bank for their standards and in a great place

Top doctor, top mascot.

I think Arsenal have a better chance but it could be a drab 0-0. Spurs couldn't even get a shot on target against Bournemouth with Kane at CB and Son having a strop at left wing back.

Top doctor, top mascot.

I think Arsenal have a better chance but it could be a drab 0-0. Spurs couldn't even get a shot on target against Bournemouth with Kane at CB and Son having a strop at left wing back.

0-6 arsenal

am i a prik blud

I knew Donkey Calvert-Lewin's form before corona was just a fluke. Take Richarlison and Digne out and it's bottom tier stuff.
Digne was responsible for the penalty on the first goal too. Theyre at the point of the season where it’s a total waste of time, wont get relegated but aren’t gonna place any higher

Just noticed like half of the op is the same as the last one

very low effort, I’m partially disgusted

you got me!

my heads been scrambled
me and baemy are back on, but im not sure if it's worth it now.

she said she'll take a week off work at the end of july.

Lockdown just showed how busy she is though. And new girl and me get on very well.

Donno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back