Prem Fred 2019/20 v36: Behind Closed Doors Edition

Who comes out of lockdown the fattest?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, American Sherbros, what do you make of this? Honest question. Not looking to make this a pissing contest as our PM is a fucking doofus. I thought people were joking, but he actually called the missile the “super duper” missile and the flag looks like a Star Trek rip off. Surely, he’s trolling?

There’s a pandemic happening and my man’s side stepping questions and doing this shit?

@Dr J @Da Speeit @xtramob @El Che

Don't sleep on our Space Force Bro

my 32 waist jeans fit me again!

WHOME IS FAT?!

so happs :D

@Deffid

Don't sleep on our Space Force Bro

1BVmOll.jpg

Speaking of, one of my training partners pissed me off yesterday.
He better show up today bc im gonna beat the fuck out of him. Might have it filmed
post it. lemme see that footage breh

2020 might be a bad year but it was also the year i held lynn gunn's hand

<FutbolThink>

you are, you fucking behemoth cunt

200.gif

hey what's with the constant fire towards me, i conceded and raised the white flag two days ago, you've won already,

stop im already dead innit

@EOW drake named his kid adonis

after the kebab place in cardiff imo

lol

i'll make a new thread quickly, we need to signal the end of the shit posts, the lesbians, the crap music, etc etc

BumLiga is back!

This thing is bizarre and just asking for lawsuits as Teams with positive tests are quarantined for 2 weeks.
Those teams will have to play an incredible amount of games in a short time.

Relegated teams will definitely sue

Please, American Sherbros, what do you make of this? Honest question. Not looking to make this a pissing contest as our PM is a fucking doofus. I thought people were joking, but he actually called the missile the “super duper” missile and the flag looks like a Star Trek rip off. Surely, he’s trolling?

There’s a pandemic happening and my man’s side stepping questions and doing this shit?

The military industrial complex ends up getting every President in the end.

Am I commenting on Trump sounding dumb when he talks or the need to protect assets in space?

I dont care about shit like this. It means absolutely nothing and is a distraction from the fact that the Obama admin just got caught doing one of the most insanely egregiously corrupt abuses of power in the history of the country.

Look into that instead of DonDon playing spaceman

Am I commenting on Trump sounding dumb when he talks or the need to protect assets in space?
This “during a pandemic!” Shit gets so annoying.
Trump’s not a doctor, or so im told every day.

Other countries don’t seem to understand how our states function either.

Sick of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back