• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Prem Euro 2024 Thread v1: Euro Madness Group Stage Edition

The ten hour walk story isn't very plausible imo, but if he just died of dehydration where's the body? I must say I haven't really looked into this but superficially it seems something's probably up.
His last known location is 40km's away his hotel in very mountainous terrain. Really hot weather and who knows how much water he had, if any. Could have fallen somewhere where its hard to get to him and cant see the body or in a cave where he went to really dehydrated.
That or some drug related stuff happened and its a murder. Either way been a long time he has been missing, not looking good.

His last known location is 40km's away his hotel in very mountainous terrain. Really hot weather and who knows how much water he had, if any. Could have fallen somewhere where its hard to get to him and cant see the body or in a cave where he went to really dehydrated.
That or some drug related stuff happened and its a murder. Either way been a long time he has been missing, not looking good.
It's a fairly small island and they have search teams, including experts who can predict where people are likely to be, dogs, drones, helicopters (with infra red?), local and national police, the fire brigade and lots of members of the public helping and have been searching for days. I'm sure it's occurred to them to look in ravines and caves etc. I doubt he would go in a cave though. If I were dying of dehydration I would go downhill to find water. If you were calling for help in hot weather with no water how far do you think you would walk after calling? Probably not very far. Of course he could be in a hole or have fallen into water and been carried away or something but it's unlikely that they wouldn't have found him by now, and that's without all the suspicious texts and backstory etc. which have been mentioned above. Let's see what happens, I'm invested in this story now as well.

What you've said there is completely logical and the very assumption people would make in those circumstances.

So then why is his friend, who's out there with him,immediately claiming "he's being held against his will!?" That is like the LAST conclusion you'd reach! Who's got him, The Hills Have fucking Eyes?!

@BroRogan is here

bebe.gif

Back