Locked Prem Euro 2024 Thread v1: England V Spain It's Coming Home Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edit: Romano just said that his missus is about to give birth

Last edited:
@The_Renaissance There are people reporting that he has been seen watching the Euros in bars days after he went missing? :eek:

It does seem a bit dodgy but who knows what the fook is going on.

I know, it's a very odd situation. I'm glued to it, haha.

Fancy Romania and Belgium at 5pm and Portugal and Turkey at 8pm.

True, it's tough to know what is going on here. There are so many crazy reports about it all.

The day (or day after) he was reported missing, the news reported that his mother had received a 'troll' snapchat saying "You won't see your boy again, he owes me a lot of money". At the time, I scoffed at that as simply that - a troll. But the more time has passed.......

The day (or day after) he was reported missing, the news reported that his mother had received a 'troll' snapchat saying "You won't see your boy again, he owes me a lot of money". At the time, I scoffed at that as simply that - a troll. But the more time has passed.......

I saw those people saying that he had ripped off some Albanian gangsters :eek:

I've only just started reading about it all but it does seem like there is more to the story than him just getting off his nut and wandering off.

Teneriffe is tiny too so you would think they would have found him by now if there wasn't something dodgy going on.

why-is-he-even-allowed-to-compete-v0-0luxcuz28t8d1.jpeg

True, it's tough to know what is going on here. There are so many crazy reports about it all.
I mean if he really was in a pub after being lost for 9 days (or whenever people saw him in a pub supposedly), he would charge his phone or if his phone is not working/lost it ask someone to contact british embassy. Anything to get in contact with family/friends.

Slovakia: Dubravka, Pekarik, Vavro, Skriniar, Hancko, Kucka, Lobotka, Duda, Schranz, Strelec, Haraslin.
Subs: Obert, Rigo, Gyomber, Suslov, Bozenik, Tupta, Benes, Rodak, Hrosovsky, De Marco, Duris, Bero, Ravas, Sauer, Kosa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back