• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Prem Euro 2024 Thread v1: Euro Madness Group Stage Edition

GQTauanWIAADn58

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Mbappe is overrated. Not saying he isn't a very good player, but people talk about him like he is one of the best of the past 20 years. His pace is better than his finishing.

Thing is, he really is the best or one of the very best in his generation. I can't think of many players under the age of 25 (or even 30) that are better.

But he doesn't look that great in comparison to Messi, Ronaldo, and to a certain extent, Neymar. We've been spoiled in the last 15 years or so with these uber-talented players that the current best just look ok.

Thing is, he really is the best or one of the very best in his generation. I can't think of many players under the age of 25 (or even 30) that are better.

But he doesn't look that great in comparison to Messi, Ronaldo, and to a certain extent, Neymar. We've been spoiled in the last 15 years or so with these uber-talented players that the current best just look ok.
It is american and british media that make mbape or vinny some supper stars which they are not. They just average players ronaldinho said about vinni and mbape is just average

It is american and british media that make mbape or vinny some supper stars which they are not. They just average players ronaldinho said about vinni and mbape is just average
Vinicius is far from average. He’s easily the best player in the world.

Girl in the pink dress was the hottest. Guy has a great work ethic to get that body composition!
Ukraine got put in a SPLIFF

-----
.../
../
./
-----
You think that's bad? I found out (by a footy quiz) that Paris Hilton is a Leeds supporter...
Kevin Costner: Arsenal
Daniel Craig: Liverpool
d4d6ce172c137f2db0af72f7c7fd6216.jpg

Cameron Diaz: Brentford
Keira Knightley: West Ham
Daniel Day-Lewis: Millwall

Idris Elba: Arsenal
Will Ferrell: Chelsea
Colin Firth: Arsenal
Hugh Grant: Fulham
Tom Hanks: Aston Villa
0_TRMRMMGLPICT000021343870.jpg

Mark Hamill: Wolves
Ariel Helwani: Forest
FbfOrCHXkAAx7O3

Samuel L Jackson: Liverpool
Elton John: Watford
Catherine Zeta-Jones: Swansea

Jude Law: Spurs
Beth Mead: used to rep Whitby but seems to have stopped
Mike Myers: Liverpool
Sylvester Stallone: Everton
72494ce2-bcb9-11ed-91e8-0210609a3fe2.png

Sir Patrick Stewart: Huddersfield

Elijah Wood: West Ham
0_SHOWBIZ-Soccer_Wood-1.jpg

Jay Z: Arsenal
Lol, Slovakian striker's surname is "Shooter" (Strelec).
1000.jpg

999.jpg

GEPA_full_4856_GEPA-15111864045-976x643.jpg

@Arqueto literally my brother is the Austria mascot :eek: 😂 @650lb Sumo
AUF GEHT'S ÖSTERREICH! 🇦🇹
Could you imagine the POWER if Austria and Germany came together? :oops: :cool:

schwarzer-adler-guten-appetit-1463726f-68bc-43bd-871b-b1c210d669cc.jpg

The premise wasn't bad, but they should have done it in front of female fans. Of course male fans aren't going to start shit with them. I also dislike people wasting food.

Mooning ☕ @Chules @Ignicious It's Tuesday... Seems like it's gonna be a sunny day over here, the skies are blue and the birds are chirping.

Superman is out of town... so if YOU are not thinking about being a savage today go bang your head 10 times against the wall and go back to bed. Much love!
Good morning bud. Look like a nice day over here as well. Gonna miss most of todays action due to work, of will I? First game is on NRK, can have it on the work computer.
Will miss first half of the last one

Back