• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Prem Euro 2024 Thread v1: Euro Madness Group Stage Edition

'separate deal'

<{MingNope}>

PSR getting completely mugged off this season and you love to see it.
I mean United were told they cant buy a player from Nice because both are in CL and same ownership.
Meanwhile at City, they buy Savio who is Troyes player (team in french 3rd division) but had his breakout season at Girona who now are in CL. All 3 teams have same owners. Or the Red Bull teams, not sure if there has been similar transfers between them. Both been in CL atlest.

The incessant need for social media likes ends up costing a guy a world title and the fortune and fame that comes with it.

<{jackyeah}>
Jiri seems to be the opposite of that. What cost him the title was that he looked like a deer in headlight and Poatan is a beast. He got knocked out twice ffs

I mean United were told they cant buy a player from Nice because both are in CL and same ownership.
Meanwhile at City, they buy Savio who is Troyes player (team in french 3rd division) but had his breakout season at Girona who now are in CL. All 3 teams have same owners. Or the Red Bull teams, not sure if there has been similar transfers between them. Both been in CL atlest.

Incorrect.

As poor as England have been, I can't imagine we lose this. Switzerland will probably do us, but today we fight and win!

f27677f7-a1e4-4773-bd9b-32db529ea320_text.gif

#TrustGareth

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tophik
Back