• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Prem Euro 2024 Thread v1: Euro Madness Group Stage Edition

@Carl Drogo @Dr J @Peteyandjia

competed at American Nationals this past week, whole team showed out (sans Drysdale, even though he entertained the idea of a comeback)
Had my first one at black belt and since knee surgery, got subbed super quick. Was in on a sick shot, he sprawled perfectly and laced to the back. I escaped but he grabbed the arm.
Dat wrestling high PRESS and subsequent testosterone explosion as a result got us caught up here. Should we have butt scooted this asshole??

LMAO imagine calling in a Spurs fan to talk about books <lmao><lmao><lmao> they're almost 800M in debt.

Their books have been cooked more times than a cake in the Great British Bake-off fam. <lol>
Chatting bare shite here. The ONLY big club with truly balanced books for decades now.

State of a Saudi side chatting this bollocks...

Last edited:

Combine this fella with Hojlund, and United have themselves a striker who can score 20 goals in Serie A.

Not gonna pretend I know anything about the guy, but nothing about his Wiki page suggests he’s a difference maker.

Behind Weghorst in the Dutch team pecking order.

Stop signing Dutch/Dutch league players, ffs.

Bayern let him go, only 2 years ago.

Better signing than someone like Lewandowski I guess, but not too hopeful.

Last edited:
Chatting bare shite here. The ONLY big club with truly balanced books for decades now.

State of a Saudi side chatting this bollocks...

{<jimmies}

You've got a ton of debt bruv. Going to be paying that off for years innit. https://sportsjournal.io/premier-league-football-clubs-debt-and-interest-payment-data-2022-23/

j5w3hu1.png

I do tend to think VAR offers more potential for bias personally because your dealing with such small potential infractions its easy to find them when you want to and ignore them when you don't.

Last edited:
Think everyone knows what's going on with Villa/Chelsea/Forrest/Everton/Newcastle, but even as an opposition fan I love how brazen it all is.

You make stupid rules, we'll find the loopholes.

Like a domino rally your house of cards has fallen. Checkmate.

Fuck em 😁

I like Anderson and think he will be a cracking little player once he gets more game time but 35M for him is a bit crazy.

Fuck em 😁

I like Anderson and think he will be a cracking little player once he gets more game time but 35M for him is a bit crazy.

Said it before, will say it again. It's a disgrace that we've let these deplorable people take over our game. That said, you can't put the toothpaste back in the tube. Trying to control these people is asinine.....they are 1000x more powerful and influential than you.

If you invite a lion into your home, don't complain when it shits on your couch.

Like when Barcelona sold Arthur Melo to Juventus for 70m whilst also buying Pjanic from Juventus for 70m........then both apparent 70m players barely played for their new clubs.

Though that was a little more cynical, I believe.

Everyone is making a mockery of these stupid rules now. Love it

Expect more of this until the rules are changed. The Premier League are out of their depth

Said it before, will say it again. It's a disgrace that we've let these deplorable people take over our game. That said, you can't put the toothpaste back in the tube. Trying to control these people is asinine.....they are 1000x more powerful and influential than you.

If you invite a lion into your home, don't complain when it shits on your couch.

It's crazy. It wouldn't surprise me if these rumours about the Premier League begging City to settle outside of court are true. City wants to take it to court but the Premier League are trying to avoid it and wants to make a deal.

Going to be interesting to see what happens.

Back