Pregnancy Announcement Video Goes Viral - Miscarriage.

Matt M

It is happening again....
@Black
Reaction score
http://ktla.com/2015/08/09/couple-suffers-miscarriage-one-day-after-pregnancy-announcement-goes-viral/

Days after a Texas couple’s videotaped pregnancy announcement went viral, the popular vloggers known as Sam and Nia have posted a heartbreaking update: Nia suffered a miscarriage.

At first we all think "wow that sucks", but after reading the article I have a few issues with this.

Firstly - Why the fuck would you put these videos on Youtube in the first place?
They're not celebrities. They just decided to put their lives on YouTube for some bizarre reason, so they clearly are desperate to be celebrities of some sort.

Secondly we have this lovely quote from the parents themselves, which really needs to be read about ten times to convince yourselves that they actually said it:

"We’re so grateful that God used us like this"

Well nobody should feel in the slightest bit sorry for them seeing as they believe it was God's choice and they're quite happy and grateful that he killed their baby. In their own words, they are grateful!!
People should save their sympathy for miscarriages involving people who aren't complete mental cases.

I just made a bad luck brian pic in p&m ab this. Watched a lil of two of their vids and they both seemed fake. If it really happened that sucks but why make that type of personal business viral videos to where they can quit their job.

Its nice for things to have a greater purpose or meaning if their terrible, it seems.

Makes it easier to cope.

Don't really have any thoughts on the story.

But as for why would people put stuff on YouTube? Because it's call "You" tube, that's what it's for. Post your videos of you.

Just a silly thing to complain about.

One of the most awkard things in life is seeing somebody do a "I'm pregnant post" on FB and then they miscarry later down the road. Then months later you get posts on their wall asking how the pregnancy is going, blah blah.

I just made a bad luck brian pic in p&m ab this. Watched a lil of two of their vids and they both seemed fake. If it really happened that sucks but why make that type of personal business viral videos to where they can quit their job.

The guy saying he secretly got a urine sample from the toilet to surprise her with the pregnancy result sounds a bit suspect to me.
Surely the hormones would be way too diluted by the toilet water to register and it seems like a very odd thing to do.

But then again, thanking God for killing your baby is pretty odd too.

One of the most awkard things in life is seeing somebody do a "I'm pregnant post" on FB and then they miscarry later down the road. Then months later you get posts on their wall asking how the pregnancy is going, blah blah.

Well apparently once you are 14 weeks pregnant the risk of miscarriage goes down dramatically, something like 95% of them happen in the first 14 weeks.
I know a lot of girls wait about that long before making the news public, just in case something does happen.

The guy saying he secretly got a urine sample from the toilet to surprise her with the pregnancy result sounds a bit suspect to me.
Surely the hormones would be way too diluted by the toilet water to register and it seems like a very odd thing to do.

LOL he did what? This has got to be fake. There's no way that's an accurate test result. And besides, what kind of nasty bitch doesn't flush?

I'm not clicking on their videos but if they said this then they are huge youtube trolls. She was probably never pregnant, they did it all for clicks.

LOL he did what? This has got to be fake. There's no way that's an accurate test result. And besides, what kind of nasty bitch doesn't flush?

I'm not clicking on their videos but if they said this then they are huge youtube trolls. She was probably never pregnant, they did it all for clicks.

The videos look like something you'd see in one of those reality tv shows which are sort of half legit and half put on/fake.
Faking a miscarriage would be strange, I just think they are a couple of horrendous morons who wanted to create their own reality show on YouTube.
I don't know if they're aspiring actors or what, but I think it is legit.

At first we all think "wow that sucks", but after reading the article I have a few issues with this.

Firstly - Why the fuck would you put these videos on Youtube in the first place?
They're not celebrities. They just decided to put their lives on YouTube for some bizarre reason, so they clearly are desperate to be celebrities of some sort.

Secondly we have this lovely quote from the parents themselves, which really needs to be read about ten times to convince yourselves that they actually said it:

My wife and I have a few videos on youtube for the purpose of sharing with family and friends via email and/or facebook. It's just an easy place to reference a video

I'm not going to bother watching the videos or biting on the obvious troll bait in the OP concerning religion.

I can't stand this culture of advertising your proposals, pregnancy, etc..

People put plenty of videos of themselves on Youtube doing every imaginable thing, I don't think every one of them is desperate to be a celebrity.

Miscarriages are terrible, heartbreaking events that unfortunately happen far too often. The first three months of a pregnancy are exciting, but absolutely terrifying.

My wife and I have a few videos on youtube for the purpose of sharing with family and friends via email and/or facebook. It's just an easy place to reference a video

Well yeah, that makes sense. But this couple had thousands of followers and millions of views, so they shared it all with the world.
With them it looks like they wanted to do their own reality show.

If true...they lost a child. Chill out, show some sympathy, empathy or indifference.

Well yeah, that makes sense. But this couple had thousands of followers and millions of views, so they shared it all with the world.
With them it looks like they wanted to do their own reality show.

Did they already, or as a result of this going viral?

Seems like the initial way he found out was fake. My take is, they found out she was pregnant through conventional means (ie. peeing on a stick) then staged the "viral" video, then actually had a miscarriage. I don't think they are terrible people for that. It's unfortunate that people are going to use this to bash religion, abortions, or whatever cause they are against.

Did they already, or as a result of this going viral?

No the first video when he announced the pregnancy was viewed millions of times, they had some kind of youtube page showing their lives.
I don't really get why anyone would want to watch people who aren't even famous going about their day to day business like a reality show.

If true...they lost a child. Chill out, show some sympathy, empathy or indifference.

No.
Why should anyone show them sympathy when they say they are grateful for it happening?!

Most women go through miscarriages and are certainly not grateful for it. Save your sympathy for them.

Back