Prediction: Nate vs Conor will end in either eyepoke, lowblow, or broken bone

I hate your AV and your username freaks me and my OCD out.

Im sure people will quote me and prove me wrong, but off the top of my head I don't know a single fight where it was ended from an eye poke or low blow. It has to be at least 1/100 so i think its highly unlikely.

Best chsnce of those 3 is somehow a bone breaks? Maybe when Nate snaps his arm in half from an armbar.

raw

I don't remember Conor doing anything that Jones does besides oblique kicks.

Everyone who makes a "bold prediction" and is wrong, should be banned. This crap is such a waste of time.

Worst of all, if by some chance he's right, he'll undoubtedly bump this thread to brag

How desperate the UFC brand is for a star tight now........and how much Nate just eants 8 months off and a vacation......if its even sorta controversial I will firmly believe it was fixed.

"Nate we need ya to take the fall in this one...250k extra!!"

Hell yeah and vacation!!

{<doc}

dafuq man. don't you put that evil on us!

And I'm calling it now--the fight will be ruled a Split Draw.

Let's just cover every possibility.

is this "imagine an unusual end to the fight and call it a prediction" day?

ok guys just watch me...the fight will end by dec, ko, tko or submission

Conor wins by cuts and TS kills himself.

Im sure people will quote me and prove me wrong, but off the top of my head I don't know a single fight where it was ended from an eye poke or low blow. It has to be at least 1/100 so i think its highly unlikely.

Best chsnce of those 3 is somehow a bone breaks? Maybe when Nate snaps his arm in half from an armbar.

lol have you watched MMA? eye poke stoppages are not that rare

bisping vs belcher ended due to eyepoke
also rumble johnson has a loss due to eye poke early in his career and had serious eye damage because ofit

Yes.

Nate eyepokes Conor in the first and he can't continue. It's a NC. Then they'll set up another matchup between the two, and Conor wins. Dana sets up another match between Nate and Conor to finish the best of 3 series. Dana says, "it's what the fans want!"

Back