Prediction: Nate vs Conor will end in either eyepoke, lowblow, or broken bone

You heard it here first.

roflbot.jpg

I predict that either Nate or Conor will win by KO, TKO, Sub, UD, or Split decision.

Oh well, I might hate your AV even more.

Not as much as your sig though.
Well, if Diaz wins, you'll see another member with TS's AV...

However, my AV and sig go together so.....you gotta either hate both or love both.

Im sure people will quote me and prove me wrong, but off the top of my head I don't know a single fight where it was ended from an eye poke or low blow. It has to be at least 1/100 so i think its highly unlikely.

Best chsnce of those 3 is somehow a bone breaks? Maybe when Nate snaps his arm in half from an armbar.
I can't remember his name now but the Italian fighter with all the tattoos I think he was a LHW got kicked in the bollocks and the fight was stopped.I think there has been a couple of eye poke stoppages too,but I can't remember the names

lol have you watched MMA? eye poke stoppages are not that rare

bisping vs belcher ended due to eyepoke
also rumble johnson has a loss due to eye poke early in his career and had serious eye damage because ofit
Well theres 2. Name 15 more please.

I can name 15 fights that ended in ko, tko, sub, and decision. Each.

So just name 15 that ended in eye pokes since it isnt rare making it common.

I swear on me mum. If this ish ends as you say it does, I will find you, and I'll eat your children.

Conor has taken so much shit for tapping that he's going to let Nate snap something with a submission to prove that he's indeed a man.

Back