Prediction: Garbrandt wins via first round KO.

No love is gonna win this fight. I said it

I'm gonna enjoy this fight, Footwork and Evasion vs. KO Power

I got Cruz by first round KO/TKO. Garbrandt is going to be overly emotional and will be trying to rip Cruz head off with one punch and Cruz will counter him and end the fight.

LMAO Cruz can't KO anyone, let alone in the first round. You're delusional

One of these days somebody is gonna catch Cruz and KO him. He has great movement, but it seems utterly random. It's not like he's deliberately moving to slip shots, he's just jerking around like a chicken on meth. It's why mist of his shota lack power, he never has his feet under him and his weifht bwhind his shots. Sooner or later someone is gonna plant one on him.

Not sure if that someone is Garbrandt or not, but he's certainly shown a knack for it.
Watch bjjscout videos breaking him down. Everything he does has a reason

Great series of vids

It's not out of the realm of possibility. Anything can happen.

Cody isn't ready for this step up IMO. Cruz is playing him like a fiddle getting him over emotional. Cody has a punchers chance. He's going to have to eat some punches or put himself in danger to find Cruz's chin.

You cant ko someone who always runs and never commits to punches. Its like a fly you are trying to catch. It will do no harm but is very hard to catch.

I do think either Cody gasses and then can be kod even by Cruz or Cruz will again run for his life with some pitter patter punches and whole sherdog will get an orgasm because of his "footwork"...blablabla

Cruz perfected to simulate a fight without fighting. Just put two Cruz against each other and you have a touch up "fight" for days.

dominic thinks he is smarter than most people, with cody he may actually be right for a change. cody will win, i think he is a tad dim but That doesnt make him a bad person. the tatoos do plus this division is dead, merge it with some other worthless division.

I don't want to get into politics but to suggest he was the semi-sane option after all the stuff he has said/one is laughable.

Semi-sane* being the key words. Everything he's said and done pales in comparison, it's not laughable, not after everything that got exposed. I mean someone would need to be really irresponsible, delusional and undemocratic to want Hillary to win after finding out all of what got exposed. If it wasn't a two party system there would have been more options. Trump was the lesser of two evils and for anyone to argue against that in light of everything that was exposed would be simply delusional and asinine.

That said, I think Dom wins this fight just like he usually does.

Cody has a punchers chance. n.
The reason JJ, DJ and DC exist is not only their pure talent and IQ but also it is because of how powerful are the punches in their respective divisions.
Aldo was the King at 145 before he met best striker at that weight.
At 155 belt already became hot potato.
At 170 we saw title change hands by KO
At 185 Silva got stopped no matter how good he was
Was Bisping better at every MMA area then Rockhold? Probably not, yet he is the champ and Rockhold is not.

Below 145 people are the same, yet since they have less punching power we see all those unstoppable champions who rule em all. Those Kings rarely exist above 135-145 since no matter how good you are, any of your opponents has opportunity to overpower you.

No idea who is going to win but one thing is for sure, someone is going to sleep. Cruz or the audience.

This is gonna be a great fight, Cody can absolutely catch him and KO him. TJ was hitting Dom all night and with clean shots, if Cody lands half of that the fight is over. I think Dom is gonna try and wrestle a lot.

Back