Prediction: Garbrandt wins via first round KO.

He's annoyed and motivated.

I also think Cruz looked shaken that he was being booed at the weigh-in.
Idiot! Cruz of course is a little nervous that Btch boy garbrandt would throw a punch and the fight get called off. This is his biggest payday by far. Learn how to read situations Loser

One of these days somebody is gonna catch Cruz and KO him. He has great movement, but it seems utterly random. It's not like he's deliberately moving to slip shots, he's just jerking around like a chicken on meth. It's why mist of his shota lack power, he never has his feet under him and his weifht bwhind his shots. Sooner or later someone is gonna plant one on him.

Not sure if that someone is Garbrandt or not, but he's certainly shown a knack for it.
Not random and he is moving with purpose to slip shots.
But I agree with him rarely planting feet and that contributes to him lacking power on shots, he's slipping punches moving away as he throws.

Idiot! Cruz of course is a little nervous that Btch boy garbrandt would throw a punch and the fight get called off. This is his biggest payday by far. Learn how to read situations Loser
What's that based on?

Not random and he is moving with purpose to slip shots.
But I agree with him rarely planting feet and that contributes to him lacking power on shots, he's slipping punches moving away as he throws.

If he was moving to slip shots, he wouldn't be moving like a cracked out prairie dog when his opponent is throwing literally nothing.

But, I do think you're right about one thing. It's probably not random and someone will figure it out and time him sooner or later.

If he was moving to slip shots, he wouldn't be moving like a cracked out prairie dog when his opponent is throwing literally nothing.

But, I do think you're right about one thing. It's probably not random and someone will figure it out and time him sooner or later.
I get you bro, but that's basic fundamentals in boxing. Constant head movement so your opponent doesn't have a still target and it works good for getting them to follow your head with their eyes trying to zero in which a lot of times makes guys go tunnel vision so they don't see your hands coming as easily. But yeah, Cruz does put his own little spin on it

Anything is possible, I mean look who the US just elected for president

People were getting tired of the liberal media, celebrities, college professors and students going full retard. It didn't help that Clinton was "too intelligent" for the deplorabes she was superior to. It was hardly a surprise that Trump won. With the smug lefties doubling down on their retardedness since the election, it looks like Trump will be president for 8 years.

On topic: Cruz wins 50-45

32-Dominick-Cruz-UFC-132-weigh.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I got Cruz by first round KO/TKO. Garbrandt is going to be overly emotional and will be trying to rip Cruz head off with one punch and Cruz will counter him and end the fight.

I get you bro, but that's basic fundamentals in boxing. Constant head movement so your opponent doesn't have a still target and it works good for getting them to follow your head with their eyes trying to zero in which a lot of times makes guys go tunnel vision so they don't see your hands coming as easily. But yeah, Cruz does put his own little spin on it

Head movement is one thing,but the dude is damn near break dancing out here. Another key part of boxing fundamentals is keeping your feet under you so that you can actually plant and throw with power.

People were getting tired of the liberal media, celebrities, college professors and students going full retard. It didn't help that Clinton was "too intelligent" for the deplorabes she was superior to. It was hardly surprise Trump won. With the smug lefties doubling down on their retardedness since the election, it looks like Trump will be president for 8 years.

trump won because of the electoral college, the majority of people are not on your side

Not a surprise in a two party system considering he was the only semi-sane option. There was no way Hillary could have gotten in after all that stuff that got exposed..

I don't want to get into politics but to suggest he was the semi-sane option after all the stuff he has said/one is laughable.

Either way, Cruz by sub round 3.

Head movement is one thing,but the dude is damn near break dancing out here. Another key part of boxing fundamentals is keeping your feet under you so that you can actually plant and throw with power.
Hey, I'm always preaching boxing fundamentals but you leave his breakdancing alone, I dig that shit. haha

trump won because of the electoral college, the majority of people are not on your side

You mean the lefties who live in New York and California who would decide every election if it were not for the electoral college?

Don't cut yourself on all that edge, emo kid.

Garbrandt has so far KO'd the glass chin of the ghost of Mizugaki, Almeida who has no defense and a weak chin and dudes with no wikipedia articles. It took him nearly three rounds to put away a guy McGregor killed in seconds and he went to a decision with a nobody fairly recently.

Cruz 50 - 45

Back