Prediction: Francis will do everything in his power to duck Gane

Francis should be getting paid more than Conor for his next contract, get a bigger percentage of ppv points, just because his performances speak for itself, only nerds care about how many followers you have and how many people wanna give u a rim job.

FYI: Cyril and Francis have trained together. Not a single person from either camp ever said Gane got the better of Francis.
And nobody said otherwise.

BTW... Are we talking about training?

Nuganu already ducked Lewis and he and his management keep pushing for the Jones fight.

Well considering he ducked 3 different offers to fight Lewis I’d say that’s a strong possibility

I think Gane is phenomenal and if anyone besides Francis was champ he'd get the belt (huge miocic fan here). If you dont have 1 shot ko power you're not beating Francis. Other posters have pointed out already he'll eat shots to land a bomb.

Francis should be getting paid more than Conor for his next contract, get a bigger percentage of ppv points, just because his performances speak for itself, only nerds care about how many followers you have and how many people wanna give u a rim job.
D Johnson could have been given 100% of PPV points after a million buys, and he wouldn’t have earned more money.

That’s the argument for followers, of course.

And there’s a reason why Aldo and Jones are resentful of that payout structure. DJ actually seemed to grok it, so wasn’t as resentful.

I wonder what all the geniuses who believe that will say when the fight is officially announced.

No fighter is "scared" of another fighter..
This is always about money, maximizing your earnings, picking the best fight for your career.

I dont think anybody been truly scared of another fighter since prime Anderson, some people looked right out terrified across the cage from him.
While calling a professional fighter scared is stupid, chances of winning in a fighter’s mind can play a big role when he/she is holding the belt.

It will come down to money. Ngannou doesnt give a fuk who they put in the cage with him as long as he gets paid, hopefully more than Woodley’s circus fight last weekend.

Gane will probably take whatever the UFC says he’s getting.
Not a chance, UFC pays in PPV points, only select few cross he 1-2 million purse mark, he will make the very average 500-650k for a defending champ + points.

Just a quick snapshot

"During his journey from Cameroon to Morocco, Ngannou crossed borders illegally, lived in a bush and scrounged the trash to find food. His progress was halted several times in the Sahara Desert where he had to drink water from animal-infested wells"

You're saying this guy is scared of a fist fight?

Ngannou has literally stated that his biggest fear in MMA is getting knocked out.

Still don't believe him? Watch him fight Lewis. Still don't believe it? Watch him duck the Lewis rematch, and now the Gane matchup.

Ngannou has literally stated that his biggest fear in MMA is getting knocked out.

Still don't believe him? Watch him fight Lewis. Still don't believe it? Watch him duck the Lewis rematch, and now the Gane matchup.

I'd assume everyone's biggest fear in MMA would either be getting knocked out or having a bone broken. C'mon, it's not that unreasonable

I'd assume everyone's biggest fear in MMA would either be getting knocked out or having a bone broken. C'mon, it's not that unreasonable

First you assume Ngannou has no fear of a fist fight and now you assume everyone in MMA has a certain fear of a fist fight. I now have to assume you're talking out of your backside.

Just a quick snapshot

"During his journey from Cameroon to Morocco, Ngannou crossed borders illegally, lived in a bush and scrounged the trash to find food. His progress was halted several times in the Sahara Desert where he had to drink water from animal-infested wells"

You're saying this guy is scared of a fist fight?

Idk if Ngannou is scared of fighting Gane, but when people say a fighter is "scared" they usually don't mean scared like being scared of getting punched in the face...more like scared of losing a belt/losing a title shot/their career taking a bad turn/things like that. It's a different kind of scared.

First you assume Ngannou has no fear of a fist fight and now you assume everyone in MMA has a certain fear of a fist fight. I now have to assume you're talking out of your backside.

In MMA he doesn't want to get KO'd. My biggest fear when driving is having a crash.
The guy isn't scared to fight, he's just saying (I haven't fact checked it but I trust you) that in an MMA fight he doesn't want to get knocked out..... No-one does bro.
He's never been KO'd in MMA from what I can see so obviously there's the old saying of 'you fear what you don't know' too.
The guy is a bad mofo, he's not a bitch

I want to see Ngannou vs Kongo in Bellator.

Slower than himself in which fight? Slower in what aspect? You gotta be specific man anyone can just throw out "he looks slower" and that's that.

slower in his reaction time, slower in his scrambles, slower punches

Anyone thinks Francis is scared is being silly. Just like boxing I think he just want to position himself to get the best payout for his fight.

slower in his reaction time, slower in his scrambles, slower punches
Slower in reaction time when in the Overeem fight he ate winging overhands one after the other yet he gradually displayed better head movement and tightened up his bad tendencies over the course of the next bouts?

Slower in scrambles? Who did he scramble against besides Ngannou and DC? What are you even basing this on?

Slower punches? Amazing, you can actually SEE his punches slow down? If that's not bullshit I don't know what is.

Slower in reaction time when in the Overeem fight he ate winging overhands one after the other yet he gradually displayed better head movement and tightened up his bad tendencies over the course of the next bouts?

Slower in scrambles? Who did he scramble against besides Ngannou and DC? What are you even basing this on?

Slower punches? Amazing, you can actually SEE his punches slow down? If that's not bullshit I don't know what is.

go back and read my post again.

Back