Prediction: Francis will do everything in his power to duck Gane

I don't think Francis is scared of anybody...what he is worried is being in a high risk low reward fight...Jones is a well established name...both Jones and Gane can beat him because of style so, why choose a fight with someone you won't get more $$$?

go back and read my post again.

Oh you mean this?
  • slower in his reaction time, slower in his scrambles, slower punches
Amazing. I'm certainly convinced. I definitely didn't just answer it on this very page....

Oh you mean this?
  • slower in his reaction time, slower in his scrambles, slower punches
Amazing. I'm certainly convinced. I definitely didn't just answer it on this very page....
a little further back on that reply chain chief. go back to my first post replying to you.

FYI: Cyril and Francis have trained together. Not a single person from either camp ever said Gane got the better of Francis.
Well they hardly trained together, Francis was already on his way out when Gane started training MMA

a little further back on that reply chain chief. go back to my first post replying to you.
you mean this one that started the whole thing of you not being specific?

• he is slower than he used to be, even just a few years ago. he looked bad in that third cormier fight, and you could see the cracks forming even before then. he is just getting old.but its hw, so that’s not a deal breaker necessarily.

• Slower than himself in which fight? Slower in what aspect? You gotta be specific man anyone can just throw out "he looks slower" and that's that.

Back