Media Predicting next week 155 rankings

Ufcmaster

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
upload_2020-6-26_10-42-3.png

Above is the UFC rankings as of today.

Poirier will probably pass Tony and will be ranked #2.
Conrat might pass Tony too so you could see Tony ranked #4. This will probably piss off alot of people lol.

Hooker might stay at #5 or he drops to #6 and Aloe Vera becomes #5 instead.

What are you thoughts Sherbros?

Khabib Bless

618809-29f18f5a26ab8949f4357f14fcf4a2cd.png

Not sure the rankings would change, Dustin is not getting a title shot any time soon, there is no need to rank him higher than he is, Tony is fine where he's at. I can see Hooker dropping though.

Not sure the rankings would change, Dustin is not getting a title shot any time soon, there is no need to rank him higher than he is, Tony is fine where he's at. I can see Hooker dropping though.
Tony will drop and he should drop. Dustin is coming off a win + it's against a top 5 guy.

I wouldn't even be suprised if Conrat passes Tony up too.

Yes Hooker might get taken over by Chuck.

Khabib Bless

thought Paul and Conor are retired, drop them off the ranking. dustin and Dan should be 3&4 imo

View attachment 778832

Above is the UFC rankings as of today.

Poirier will probably pass Tony and will be ranked #2.
Conrat might pass Tony too so you could see Tony ranked #4. This will probably piss off alot of people lol.

Hooker might stay at #5 or he drops to #6 and Aloe Vera becomes #5 instead.

What are you thoughts Sherbros?

Khabib Bless

View attachment 778833

Conor has 1 win at 155 4 years ago and is number 4 lmfao.

Tony will drop and he should drop. Dustin is coming off a win + it's against a top 5 guy.

I wouldn't even be suprised if Conrat passes Tony up too.

Yes Hooker might get taken over by Chuck.

Khabib Bless

View attachment 778841

Tony was coming off a 12 fight win streak and didn't emabrass himself or anything Justin G. Got a knockdown. Dust.

Tony has never fought Khabib and was on a 12 fight win streak before fighting Justin G. Tony was stripped of his interm belt, Dustin lost his. Also Dustin already lost to Khabib(and Conor) he should be further behind in the queue unless Justin G gets the belt then the situation flips cauise Dustin would have a win over the champ.

2 ex interim champs is the fight to make IMO.

Switch Olivera and Hooker and Dustin and Tony

My logic:

Hooker lost, he has gotta go down. I still think it is pretty apparent that he is a better fighter than Fighter Kevin Lee and Felder is retired, so Felder would move to 7 and Hooker would be #6. I also think Olivera deserves to be top 5.

Dustin deserves to move up one and seeing how Tony just lost, I don’t see why going from #2 to #3 is a huge deal.

Tony was coming off a 12 fight win streak and didn't emabrass himself or anything Justin G. Got a knockdown. Dust.

Tony has never fought Khabib and was on a 12 fight win streak before fighting Justin G. Tony was stripped of his interm belt, Dustin lost his. Also Dustin already lost to Khabib(and Conor) he should be further behind in the queue unless Justin G gets the belt then the situation flips cauise Dustin would have a win over the champ.

2 ex interim champs is the fight to make IMO.
Tony hasn't only not fought Khabib but also Poirier & Conrat.

Khabib fought Conrat and Poirier and won both fights.
Conrat fought Khabib and Poirier (at 145) and is 1-1
Gay Cheese fought Poirier and Tony and is 1-1
Poirier fought Khabib, Gay Cheese and Conrat (at 145) and is 1-2
Tony only fought Gay Cheese and lost and is 0-1

So technically Tony is the last in this 155 pecking order

If Tony wants to be ranked higher than Dustin he should fight him and show us why he deserves to be ranked higher than DP.

Khabib Bless

Switch Olivera and Hooker and Dustin and Tony

My logic:

Hooker lost, he has gotta go down. I still think it is pretty apparent that he is a better fighter than Fighter Kevin Lee and Felder is retired, so Felder would move to 7 and Hooker would be #6. I also think Olivera deserves to be top 5.

Dustin deserves to move up one and seeing how Tony just lost, I don’t see why going from #2 to #3 is a huge deal.
Good post. I agree 100%

C Khabib
#1 Gay Cheese
#2 Poirier
#3 Tony
#4 Conrat
#5 Aloe Vera
#6 Hooker

Knowing the UFC expect Conrat to be ranked #3 and Tony #4 :D

Khabib Bless

idk but felder vs islam and iaquinta vs CDF are the fights to make. and dober vs lee

Conor will be right behind Justin and in front of everyone

Sure he beat the legendary cowboy in 40secs

Hooker cant drop ( even though I thought he lost to Paul but fight was tight and i think do bronx beats him but that's one mans opinion) so Dan will stay put- it's just a matter of DP moving up a spot .....which he will.

Poirier beats Hooker and Connor moves up?
What?
Why is anyone moving except guys who fought? No reason to move Connor up except to make it looks less bs when he’s gifted the winner of Khabib Gaethje.

Cowboy got the shit beat out of him by #2 Ferguson and #3 Gaethje and the UFC didn't drop him out of the top 5

Hooker won 2 rounds vs #3 Poirier, he shouldn't drop out of the top 5

why is conrat still ranked. He's retired, take him out the ranking and free up space for actual fighters

Back