Media Predicting next week 155 rankings

Lmao at Conrad being number 4.
1-1 in the division, hasn't fought in it in almost 2 years and the last time he did he got his ass beat and got finished.
What a joke

Wouldn’t al be ranked above lee when’s he’s beaten him twice?

Conrad vs Felder to keep his spot. Its a winnable fight. Oliveira vs Hooker, for Oli to get top 3 status. Dustin vs Tony when Cucuy heals up completly. If Ferguson dominates he can make a claim for the Khabib match to finally happen, hopefully still for the belt. He deserves that much.

Cowboy got the shit beat out of him by #2 Ferguson and #3 Gaethje and the UFC didn't drop him out of the top 5

Hooker won 2 rounds vs #3 Poirier, he shouldn't drop out of the top 5

Problem is Hooker and Felder were ranked too high to begin with.

Hooker is 3-2 in his last 5 with one gift decision.

Problem is Hooker and Felder were ranked too high to begin with.
Hooker is 3-2 in his last 5 with one gift decision.

Okay Ackmed, I'm gonna double down here...

the problem isn't with Hooker and Felder being ranked too high...

...it is however, Cowboy with a decision over Iaquinta, a TKO of Hernandez, and a armbar over Perry at 170 that had no business in the LW top 5 to begin with.

I have no problem with either Hooker in the top 5 because he was 7 & 1 going into the fight with Poirier.

or Felder was 7 & 2 going into his fight with Hooker.

Okay Ackmed, I'm gonna double down here...

the problem isn't with Hooker and Felder being ranked too high...

...it is however, Cowboy with a decision over Iaquinta, a TKO of Hernandez, and a armbar over Perry at 170 that had no business in the LW top 5 to begin with.

I have no problem with either Hooker in the top 5 because he was 7 & 1 going into the fight with Poirier.

or Felder was 7 & 2 going into his fight with Hooker.

Cowboy is #11 now.

Felder and Hooker's records have been protected by not facing anyone with strong wrestling and recently getting a gifted decision each. Arguably they should be a few spots lower.

Cowboy is #11 now. Felder and Hooker's records have been protected by not facing anyone with strong wrestling and recently getting a gifted decision each. Arguably they should be a few spots lower.

You are not seeing the forest for the trees my Sherbro... Felder and Hookers records are still 7 & 2 or 7 & 1 prior to their last fights... regardless of the "gifting" conspiratorial political circumstances which you choose to espouse here, the core issue began with Cowboy not Hooker or Felder.

What Cowboy is ranked now is completely inconsequential, neither Felder, Hooker or Islam have lost 4 in a row like Mr. Cowboy has

I'd like to see Tony vs. Dan

And a rematch of Dustin vs. Justin

I think everything should stay as is.

You are not seeing the forest for the trees my Sherbro... Felder and Hookers records are still 7 & 2 or 7 & 1 prior to their last fights... regardless of the "gifting" conspiratorial political circumstances which you choose to espouse here, the core issue began with Cowboy not Hooker or Felder.

What Cowboy is ranked now is completely inconsequential, neither Felder, Hooker or Islam have lost 4 in a row like Mr. Cowboy has

Cowboy's most recent loss was against Conor so UFC needs to over-rate him to make it look like Conor's last win wasnt against a nobody.

Cowboy's most recent loss was against Conor so UFC needs to over-rate him to make it look like Conor's last win wasnt against a nobody.

This is true, 100 percent in agreement. I am trying to keep you honest by making sure you are not underrating Felder or Hooker

Not sure the rankings would change, Dustin is not getting a title shot any time soon, there is no need to rank him higher than he is, Tony is fine where he's at. I can see Hooker dropping though.
If Hooker drops then do Felder and Oliveira as well? Who replaces him in the top 5 without fighting?

What’s your logic for Conor passing Tony when he should be removed from the rankings all together?

Khabib beat Conor beat Dustin beat Justin beat Tony. Hooker should be ranked after.

Back