Predict the outcome: How does Ngannou or Gane win?

Who wins and how?

• Francis Ngannou by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fight ends in a draw

• Fight ends in a no contest or disqualification

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gane by either (T)ko or submission. I can actually see Gane pulling off a leg lock or some fancy uncommon submission on a fatigued Naganu.

The only problem Naganu possesses (other than his power which is always a problem) is that he has longer reach than Gane. That could make it harder for Gane to implement his gameplan.

When I picked sub for Gane I seen a knee bar in my head...which means nothing lol.

Going with Francis by GNP after he stuffs Gane panic wrestling.

I watch every fight on every card, so it won't feel any different sir.
So will I. But I'm so hyped for the main event. I hope Fig and Moreno are gonna put up a great fight too

When I picked sub for Gane I seen a knee bar in my head...which means nothing lol.
It will be like that fight where a few seconds before the end of the fight, Fernand repeatedly shouted "la clef de talon !! Fais lui une clef de talon !!" Which Ciryl victoriously did.

It will be like that fight where a few seconds before the end of the fight, Fernand repeatedly shouted "la clef de talon !! Fais lui une clef de talon !!" Which Ciryl victoriously did.

Lol I wish I what that meant sir.

It should be a good build up to those fights hopefully.
What time will it be where you live ? Here the prelims should begin in 11PM, or midnight.... You can imagine when the main event will be lol

What I find hilarious is that Gane is fighting today for a fucking heavyweight championship, and people actually do not know if he's got a good chin or not. Seems like he found the recipe to avoid CTE

I've long thought that if they keep talking about how great your chin is that almost always a bad thing. It means you are taking too many punches to the jaw and eventually that jaw will crack or at the very least you will take progressively more micro-trauma which is also not good.

I will take epic striking defense over an epic chin eight days a week.

I've long thought that if they keep talking about how great your chin is that almost always a bad thing. It means you are taking too many punches to the jaw and eventually that jaw will crack or at the very least you will take progressively more micro-trauma which is also not good.

I will take epic striking defense over an epic chin eight days a week.
Yeah that's actually a very good point

Back