Predict Jon Jones next fight

Błachowicz or Reyes. Błachowicz might have a small edge because he beat a big name in Rockhold. Unless of course a "superfight" (ugh) comes up.

USADA Will beat the piss out of Jones.
i know i'm beating a dead horse, but i CANNOT believe Jones is still allowed to fight.
How the fuck is getting exemptions from positive tests make any sense if you're still testing people to see if they test positive?!
It's a "get out of jail free" card that's used for only one competitor (so far) just because that person generates the company significant income. Giving him special status negates every fucking purpose that PED/USADA testing has.
Simply ridiculous that he holds one belt, let alone the chance for two.
His ability to compete makes a mockery of the sport.

i know i'm beating a dead horse, but i CANNOT believe Jones is still allowed to fight.
How the fuck is getting exemptions from positive tests make any sense if you're still testing people to see if they test positive?!
It's a "get out of jail free" card that's used for only one competitor (so far) just because that person generates the company significant income. Giving him special status negates every fucking purpose that PED/USADA testing has.
Keep preaching buds.

Keep preaching buds.
heh, i will.

I clearly don't post often, but it things like this piss me off.

We FINALLY get USADA testing after 3 decades of regulated sport... and it's pissed out the window the minute a headliner can't keep needles out of his ass.

Probably against Jan with Santos being out

USADA or a some illegal shit he will do.

Chris All-American Weidman

He will torch Jones without a shadow of a doubt. Don't forgot that his reach is almost identical to Jones' except he has one punch KO power unlike Jones.

Are you trolling? This cannot be serious.

Winner of DC/Steipe at heavyweight. There are ZERO fights at LHW of any interest. ZERO. Thiago Santos is going to be out until at least next July, Anthony Smith he just beat handily in March.

He will fight and win against God.

My Prediction:

Jones and Corey Anderson have unfinished business and I think they will settle it inside the octagon old-school fashion. Corey Anderson is going to be his next opponent

I think he ends up fighting DC for HW belt after DC smokes Stipe again tbh

nothing jon does says he moving up ever. i think after Adesanya wins they both call each other out and jon will fight another middleweight.

#facts. on top to that jon always goes twitter to keep playing the victim card.

He will win then bang some hookers...
upload_2019-7-19_16-41-45.gif

jones is going to have one more stint in rehab, defeat his picogram addiction once and for all, and then become HW champ by defeating DC. in that precise order.

Book Jan vs Walker and the winner gets Jon.

The people saying Reyes are funny.

Back