Predator II - underrated movie ?

The Sausage King

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think this movie was really good. It's overlooked because people always compare it to the original, but that's not a really fair thing to do. It's almost a unique movie on its own since it doesn't tie to the original. King Willy is also great in it, and Glover does a damn fine job in the movie. Does anyone else think this is a really good, underrated movie ? Oh, the Jamaican slaughter scene is brutal stuff !!

I thought it was good when I was younger, then watched it again when older and realized it was pretty bad. The first movie had the Predator taking down muscular mercenaries but can't handle old ass Danny Glover in the sequel.

This
giphy.gif

vs

This
giphy.gif

Fuck Predator 2

So my Doctor says he needs a urine sample, a stool sample and a semen sample.

I says "Jee doc, I'm kind of in a hurry, can I just leave my underwear?"

I still get a kick out of it for total so-bad-it's-good reasons.King Willy, the hammy as fuck news reporter, Gary Busey's entire performance...

giphy.gif

I love Predator 2. It's a great sequel

People forget that Danny Glover's black. That dude can handle himself

Its a good movie and a good sequel. Not sure why anyone would say otherwise.

This movie totally sucked. The Predator belongs out in the wild, not trapped in the concrete jungle of New York. He deserves to run free, get some fresh air, and slaughter people with his shoulder-mounted laser cannon.

It was awesome. Not as great as the original, but still a classic. I agree that it is completely underrated.

This movie totally sucked. The Predator belongs out in the wild, not trapped in the concrete jungle of New York. He deserves to run free, get some fresh air, and slaughter people with his shoulder-mounted laser cannon.
He needs to be in the wild, rampaging through the meadows, feeling the wind blow through his luscious alien locks

I thought it was good when I was younger, then watched it again when older and realized it was pretty bad. The first movie had the Predator taking down muscular mercenaries but can't handle old ass Danny Glover in the sequel.
Different hunting grounds. And Glover was only 44 when that moving came out.

He needs to be in the wild, rampaging through the meadows, feeling the wind blow through his luscious alien locks
Doing cheeky Predator hijinks like ripping the spine out of people. As a good Predator ought to be doing.

I have grown to appreciate it somewhat, after seeing how much worse a Predator film can actually be.

Predator 2 left me feeling.......
<29>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back