Predator II - underrated movie ?

Doing cheeky Predator hijinks like ripping the spine out of people. As a good Predator ought to be doing.
pgV97X.gif

I like all the predator movies. Even the really bad ones

It's good and I can still watch it all these years later

But it's nothing compared to the original

I think this movie was really good. It's overlooked because people always compare it to the original, but that's not a really fair thing to do. It's almost a unique movie on its own since it doesn't tie to the original. King Willy is also great in it, and Glover does a damn fine job in the movie. Does anyone else think this is a really good, underrated movie ? Oh, the Jamaican slaughter scene is brutal stuff !!

Yeah, I share a similar opinion. I like also how it's centered around the Predator. You can actually see him using his arsenal of weapons.

The first was great too, the predator was more mystical and had a horror in the jungle kind of element. But I don't agree with the mainstream opinion how the first one was some GOAT movie and the second is trash. There was cheese in the first movie too, thanks to Arnold mainly.

Predator II: Enter the Steel Jungle, is pretty darn good IMO.

The characters really make it click, similar to the first movie. It's pretty damned good, but I would clean up a few things if I was a Magical Wizard Man.

I enjoyed it, wasn't as great as the original but whatever, I still enjoyed this movie a lot.

Back