Pre usada Hendricks vs H bomb Hendo

Hendricks couldn't KO Lawler in 1st fight even though he landed so much. Also went the distance vs Pierce, Kos and Condit.

Hendo

Even pre USADA prime Johnny ain't beating middle weight H bomb dando.

Pre USADA prime rigg vs 45 year old Henderson might be a different story

Big rig after touching the H-bomb
tenor.gif

The Hbomb era was pre usada so they’re the same?

Hendo fought 4 times under USADA testing and had two KO wins in that span and nearly decapitated Bisping in his last fight...

Relax, he misread the name.

It’s an interesting fight. I think Hendricks will need to implement a grappling heavy approach and get takedowns or at least significant clinch time in 3+ rounds (basically his Lawler gameplan). I’m assuming “h-bomb Henderson” means peak Henderson, who IMO was better, bigger and hit harder than Lawler. So I’ll take Henderson.
I'm relaxed lol. I told him he needs to read what I said again then he doubled down that I said Hendo.

You don't think, theoretically, someone who was on the gas for 10 years won't still potentially feel the benefit of it despite being off it for a few months?
Not, "for a few months," and if that was the case, you wouldn't see the precipitous drop-off in so many other fighters, right? Apparently, Henderson was taking legitimately therapeutic/minor doses, as he claimed, so it didn't make a huge impact when he stopped.

Johnny can win a dec since hendo had questionable takedown defence. Other than that hendo knocks him out.

Would go with Hendo

But Johnny Hendrix had a fantastic run and during that time I think he would have given Hendo a great scrap. Certainly a live dog.

Everyone going with Hendo, and my money would probably be on him too, but Hendo never really looked that good against smaller guys, but Hendo has taken some crazy heat and punches in his day so i would say Hendricks would'nt knock him out. so I think Hendo but it would be a boring fight

Back