Pre usada Hendricks vs H bomb Hendo

I think he's referring to the way Hendricks he before USADA vs the H bomb, not them both comparable pre-USADA. Post USADA Hendricks had no power.
He fought 2, maybe 3 fights post usada. One of those was a knockout and in the other he almost knocked out Bisping. There’s no reason to suspect Usada was responsible for a downturn in performance. He had been racking up some losses for years before that; the man was getting into his late 40s when he retired

He fought 2, maybe 3 fights post usada. One of those was a knockout and in the other he almost knocked out Bisping. There’s no reason to suspect Usada was responsible for a downturn in performance. He had been racking up some losses for years before that; the man was getting into his late 40s when he retired
I don't think you're reading properly. Henderson's power carried post USADA.

You don't think, theoretically, someone who was on the gas for 10 years won't still potentially feel the benefit of it despite being off it for a few months?

I’m definitely reading it properly. Also the last sentence in the first post I quoted literally said Hendo had no power post usada... which is why I responded with what I did

I’m definitely reading it properly. Also the last sentence in the first post I quoted literally said Hendo had no power post usada... which is why I responded with what I did

Perhaps you should reread it. Or you don't know dan "hendo" henderson is not named hendricks.

It clearly doesn't say that. If you're trying to lie and say I edited it that's also not true because you're quote states post USADA Hendricks has no power, not Hendo. You can edit your post to make yourself feel better tho.

It clearly doesn't say that. If you're trying to lie and say I edited it that's also not true because you're quote states post USADA Hendricks has no power, not Hendo. You can edit your post to make yourself feel better tho.

Relax, he misread the name.

It’s an interesting fight. I think Hendricks will need to implement a grappling heavy approach and get takedowns or at least significant clinch time in 3+ rounds (basically his Lawler gameplan). I’m assuming “h-bomb Henderson” means peak Henderson, who IMO was better, bigger and hit harder than Lawler. So I’ll take Henderson.

Definitely H bomb, I think you have less chance of surviving that one.

Back