Pre-Season Prem Thread V24: £30m on Bolasie!?? £50m on Stones?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, never. Not even for 100million. Isco is a fucking genius on the ball and imo p4p one of the most talented all around players in the world. I have NEVER seen anyone absolutely bury iniesta the way he has at times. He is literally a 10 year younger Iniesta. That said, he's not popular at Madrid because he's

A. A barca fan
B. Former Valencia/Malaga player, two teams that give Real problems and are very anti-madridista
C. Actually a stand up human being who cares for opposing players, because hey, he's been on the other side of a madrid beatdown and he's been doubted and treated like shit and not a pampered little pussy ass :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: like Ronaldo, Benzema, Bale (sorry EOW), Modric or James.

He will never be loved there and should have never come in the first place. He could have won more trophies if he had taken a risk of playing time at Barca (When in retrospect he'd have Rakitic's place a year in, probably would have displaced Xavi or Cesc with his 2013 form.

War Isco. I'll always be a fan.
Leonardo-DiCaprio-Clap.gif

Hope he goes to Juve, and we buy him in a couple years.

[smull1]

Great thread.
Top poster
Those mascots doe...

giphy.gif

Shaw .Pogba..Morgan..Valencia
........Blind-Bailly-Smalling

Monreal ..Xhaka.. El Neny..Bellerin
...............Kos-Mustafi-Gab

Walker....Dembele....Dier..Rose
...Vertongnen-Wimmer-Toby

Tottenham already play a sort of hybrid 3 man back. Walker and Rose bomb up field ALOT, and Dier will drop back with Toby and Jan.

-----Zlatan-----
Martial------Miki
Isco- Schneiderlin-Pogba
???

I meant more we have a really bloated midfield, only makes sense if we get rid of some other players.

I fell in love with Conte's 3 at the back during the EURO's.

Done right it would wreak havoc on Prems clubs favoured use of the 4-2-3-1.

The ease of transition with 2 ball playing wide defs in a back 3 & using your full-backs as wing-backs affords you going from having 7 in defence when needed to 5 or 6 up front real fast & without ever risking getting overran in midfield.
It's easier when you can throw out Bonucci, Chiellini, and Barzagli. I don't see anyone in the EPL that can do it. Maybe, United if Bailly continues to be the real deal but with the slow DM's I don't think they can. Maybe City if Kompany is fit and Stones is the Stones from 2 years ago. Tricky though.

I meant more we have a really bloated midfield, only makes sense if we get rid of some other players.
Fellaini linked to Sunderland and Basti is with the reserves. Dont think they will stay.

That leaves you with Mata, Miki, Rooney, Pogba, Herrera, Morgan and Blind. Two of those are forwards so not that bloated is it?

Fellaini linked to Sunderland and Basti is with the reserves. Dont think they will stay.

That leaves you with Mata, Miki, Rooney, Pogba, Herrera, Morgan and Blind. Two of those are forwards so not that bloated is it?

Not sure Fellaini will be sold plus you forgot Carrick.

Rooney is a starter at the 10 and Pogba will also probably start most games which leaves you with 1 midfield slot in our current system. You honestly think Maureen would play a 3 of Rooney, Pogba & Isco?

If we binned Rooney and moved two of Carrick, Fellaini & Basti etc. I would be happy for the Isco signing. Just doesn't work for him based on our current squad construction. The chap deserves to play every week.

Not sure Fellaini will be sold plus you forgot Carrick.

Rooney is a starter at the 10 and Pogba will also probably start most games which leaves you with 1 midfield slot in our current system. You honestly think Maureen would play a 3 of Rooney, Pogba & Isco?

If we binned Rooney and moved two of Carrick, Fellaini & Basti etc. I would be happy for the Isco signing. Just doesn't work for him based on our current squad construction. The chap deserves to play every week.
Well keep Fellaini but just dont play him :D
Carrick is 35, doubt he has the legs to play 30+ games a season?

You forget something, Mou had the balls to bench Casillas. At the time Casillas was still playing well.

Well keep Fellaini but just dont play him :D
Carrick is 35, doubt he has the legs to play 30+ games a season?

You forget something, Mou had the balls to bench Casillas. At the time Casillas was still playing well.

We will see Rawex. I won't believe he will drop Wooneh until it actually happens.

Sadly missed game but from what I understand PressBless played badly? Can you confirm @EOW

she played well in the 1st half, poor in the 2nd.

She had a 1 on 1 with the keeper but played the ball to pugh, who was in an offside position

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back